3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Amazing how excited a fella can get when he receives a new corrugated box of stuff !
(I'm the same way when it's jeep, harley, guitar, stuff)

As for "EDGE CRUSH TEST"....nope, not touching that one....
Well, I'm excited because my Rendering PC has been down for around 2 weeks and now because of this package I can finally get back to work on the next update to Extra Credit.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
After 2 weeks, I'm back on my good old rendering PC. HELL YEAH!! I've got some drivers to update and few other things check on, but overall it seems like everything is working.
1.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I might be a little quiet online the next few days. I was on top of the world yesterday with my PC working again, but that didn't last long. I am amazed how quick I can fuck things up. 3.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm not gonna announce anything until I know it's 100% gonna happen. Every time I say something is happening it gets fucked up and doesn't happen. So, I'm just gonna keep quiet until I'm sure.

Reactions: jstreet

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So Doc you don't want to pull a Fallout 76 on us.
I promise I won't. It's just I keep on saying certain thing are happening and then they don't and every time I look worse and worse and crazier and crazier. I'm just gonna keep quiet and shut up so I don't look any dumber. Production on the games will 100% start up again and hopefully very soon, but again every time I say when, it turns out to be wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I promise I won't. It's just I keep on saying certain thing are happening and then they don't and every time I look worse and worse and crazier and crazier. I'm just gonna keep quiet and shut up so I don't look any dumber. Production on the games will 100% start up again and hopefully very soon, but again every time I say when, it turns out to be wrong.
Telling us one thing and doing something that completely surprises us isn't that called misdirection? Doc just step back look at all the funny scenes that you didn't say would be in the games (along with the things you said would be which never made it) for the most part if the things you did say and didn't make it would have been in the game the funny moments wouldn't be all that funny. But if you think it's best to go to a just wait and see approach then that is up to you and we will have to just wait and see.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes