3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
I am very impressed. Maybe reading into things, but I see a box that held new computer stuffs, a soldering iron, 2 unopened cans of "abracadabra MF" juice (what i drink when it's gonna take some magic +whoopass to get stuff done), and most importantly, a total hottie dressed for date night.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
My editor is going to finish up his work on the script tonight. Most likely very late tonight. That means I'll be able to get the coding for the Alpha done tomorrow. That means there's a very high chance of a release tomorrow evening. It took long enough didn't it? LOL! Thanks' for y'all's patience. I know I've been a major pain in the ass. 1.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Extra Credit 0.7 Alpha will be released to $10 subs tomorrow.

Also for those of y'all that have wanted a scene with Niki, I do plan on one in the Full Update. Remember the Alpha is just the first half of an update. So anyway stay tuned...
12.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i will never get why a dev makes his mc a guy but all he tells about is the girls....then make it fem.protag. as the mc and everyone is happy...isnt it!? whatever....
Well it turns out most folks enjoy new things and something different. It's why I'm somewhat successful. I take chances and experiment. Doing the same thing over and over gets a little boring. Some folks like it some don't. If you don't that's cool. Everyone has their tastes. I have an audience that enjoys what I do and I give them what they want.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes