3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The demons have been awaken and they will be arriving soon. Let them get their coffee. Stay tuned for the Extra Credit 0.7b Full Update coming soon...
View attachment 3045161
Doc Abere looks unhappy along as being pissed off that you woke her up from her beauty sleep and I would watch your back after waking Niki up from her nice dream of having nonstop sex with EC's MC.;):coffee::coffee::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Good morning everyone. I hope y'all enjoyed my dad's holiday yesterday. Of course Halloween is just the begging of the season of his celebration. Have you ever wondered why Santa and Satan only differ in spelling by one letter? Let the Holiday Season begin!! View attachment 3052415
Doc All we want for Christmas is Abere to be knocked up;):coffee::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doc with what Abere is wearing that old AC/DC Mistress for Christmas popped into my head.:KEK:

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Good morning everyone. I hope y'all enjoyed my dad's holiday yesterday. Of course Halloween is just the begging of the season of his celebration. Have you ever wondered why Santa and Satan only differ in spelling by one letter? Let the Holiday Season begin!!
I'm sure the santa/satan issue was a mispunched IBM card . Most likely also the reason why santa never brought my cousin and I our daisy redrider bb guns!

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes