3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Nice VN, love the story about demons and such, also very cute girls, and love the most of it that it not constant sex scenes but there is finaly some build up. Can't deny it but "Extra Credit" and "Tomboy Supremacy" outdo "23 sisters" in every way.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
"the Rules of Babylon"

now we're referencing the code of Hammurabi ?
History according to Abere , sign me up for that !
I may seem like some dumb redneck sometimes, which I'll admit I kind of am, but I've also got a documented IQ of 159 and have absorbed an insane amount of knowledge in my years. It never had any use...until now. LOL!

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I may seem like some dumb redneck sometimes, which I'll admit I kind of am, but I've also got a documented IQ of 159 and have absorbed an insane amount of knowledge in my years. It never had any use...until now. LOL!
Same here except I still haven't found any use for the knowledge. Being super lazy sorta negates the intelligence :LOL:

Love the game. My favourite of the 3.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so as I'm rendering the 23 Sisters 1.0 Alpha I'm coming up with ideas and story lines for the second half of Extra Credit 0.7 which is what I'll be working on next. Most folks have enjoyed our takes on mythology and history. I'm actually thinking of doing something with Dracula and vampires. Abere has mentioned she worked for Vlad the Impaler in her past. Yes, Valentina is kind of a vampire and some of that history is explained in the new 23 Sisters update. I realize that. Anyway what mythological or historical thing would y'all like to see become canon? I'm kind of doing this for Halloween. I'm putting this question on all the sits I'm on. In the end we'll take the best let's say five recommendations and do a poll here on SubscribeStar for subs to figure out what new character we'll have.
F86VUAhXcAA-vFJ.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carlos Bohica

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Could always play with Frankenstein's monster/bride theme a bit. Since you're looking at Dracula, could cover the classics, Drac, Frank, Wolf, etc

There's also always Norse stuff to play with with tricksters like Loki and monsters like Finrir.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Could always play with Frankenstein's monster/bride theme a bit. Since you're looking at Dracula, could cover the classics, Drac, Frank, Wolf, etc

There's also always Norse stuff to play with with tricksters like Loki and monsters like Finrir.
Yeah, though Frankenstein is kind of a zombie. I had thought about that. The Norse gods would be interesting. I'll have to look into that. Abere herself has been known as trickster. It's mentioned that in Islam she's known a Gin or as western's call them Genie's which is a type of trickster god.

Reactions: ArhraCole

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Work will begin on the Full Update to Extra Credit 0.7 early next week. There was a delay because of "Slight Mental Problems." Stay tuned....
View attachment 3036717
Doc we all know that coffee can only get you so far before you end up in that nice white room with padding for walls.
gioated-family-guy.gif
Doc when you finish the 23 Sister's alpha take a week off.;):coffee:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Should do monologue on how religions and gods are like trends and they go in and out of fashion.
It's already in the Alpha right now on SubscribeStar. You'll see it when the Full Update is released. Though it's it's not a monologue. It's a conversation between Abere, the MC and a Pre-Flood God.

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes