3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A few of the well behaved students at Tiamat Academy of Adhfhuath, Florida. Niki (Aniki) Lucifer, the daughter of the King of Hell Lucifer with the pink hair, Cthylla Lovecraft, an interdimensional exchange student from the Dark Dimension and daughter of the Dark Lord Cthulhu, behind her, Ashley Reaper, the bastard daughter of Death, AKA Grimm Reaper with the blonde hair and Bria Anansi, the granddaughter of the West African Spider god Anansi behind Ashley. class583.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Here's the final render of the day. I've been rendering non-stop for roughly 12 hours today. About 45% on the renders are finished. Stay tuned... View attachment 3671539
"BANG! You're dead!"

Then again, someone with her lineage might be able to make that happen with just a finger gun. :unsure:

Also - thought of you, Doc5252 Productions, around supper tonight. Turned on the tube for a little noise, starting flipping through the guide, and there it was: "Uncle Buck". Realized that wasn't my mood and I wanted to get back to the VN I was playing, so chose otherwise. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
But, if she used a Candy Cane, she would taste fresh and minty.
The MC might like that.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
No, it takes place in an alternate reality.
Downside is that octopuses do not rape dolphins here either.
Well I wouldn't say that since that even that kicks of the great octopuses raping Dolphins doesn't happen for a few more years which is closer to the start of 23 Sisters if we are to believe uncle Buck;):KEK:

Reactions: DigDug69

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
lake64.png
I hope everyone had a great weekend. My friends were over a little longer than I thought they would be so I didn't get to work on the update yesterday. I had fun though. Anyway, back to work. Let's begin.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes