VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i'm still able to be put out to stud @Kasey fortunately for you..i'm not the 55 yr old going after Genna..i'm hightailing it after sweet sweet(and closet freak..you can tell) Lena.
I'm with you there, Lena has been the main "target" since the beginning, haha, personally Lena, Zenny, Haley and the newest girl introduced in this update, they're the ones I'm really interested of :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
replay from start..new game..lotsa of Hildi action....if you treated her nice...you'll get your chubby-numnums

Reactions: fanboi

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the girl came out of the forrest ,i bring her to the sauna and the game crashes-and what now??

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
To all the moderators here: I'm sure you will make great parents one day.
You really must have nerves of steel being able to deal with this endless stream of lazy wankers and still keep your cool. :FuckYea:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There is a file called: saunanolucy.jpg in the game\images folder, you have to rename it: sauna no lucy.jpg
Perfect timing for this post because i've just got stuck there a few minutes ago. :D

Finished so far and i have to say its quite good. Can't wait to play a bit more with Lena and Zenny.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well the rename worked, i mean you did only see lucy without sauna but at least the game didn't crash anymore.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
You'll actually want to duplicate the saunanolucy image and rename one of them to sauna no lucy

Both image names are referenced in the game script.
Well the rename worked, i mean you did only see lucy without sauna but at least the game didn't crash anymore.
I made a post about this earlier

The way I fixed it is to change line 150 in images.rpy to "saunanolucy.jpg" from "sauna no lucy.jpg" this fixed it for me and I had no problems. I attached the images.rpy I fixed in the previous post if someone needs it instead of editing it.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I made a post about this earlier

The way I fixed it is to change line 150 in images.rpy to "saunanolucy.jpg" from "sauna no lucy.jpg" this fixed it for me and I had no problems. I attached the images.rpy I fixed in the previous post if someone needs it instead of editing it.
I have to say that i wanted to search for a solution but i started on the last page so i only saw the post above my first one and since i was eager to continue the game i did what Rinte posted and didn't search for more when i was able to continue. So i'm sorry that i didn't saw your post beforehand. ;)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Guess i will have to just get used to putting this question up since i am so... very tired of seeing updates... 2 to 3 days later or even a month does not matter!!! I want to know if its worth downloading!!! I download a game and BAM -- update-- no change log.... why not... nobody has a clue but everyone has issues or questions or complains about the changes.. copy this and paste it on anyone that hates to post a change log. :)
What has changed ??? lol

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
encountered a sauna bug after rescuing lucy
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'sauna no lucy.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2183, in script
    lucy "I don't know."
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sauna no lucy.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2183, in script
    lucy "I don't know."
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 618, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 358, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\WT_Silver_1.13b-win\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sauna no lucy.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Eye of the Storm Chapters_1_to_5
Fri Oct 26 10:58:19 2018
Fixed, the file was simply called
sauna no lucy without spaces
added spaces and it worked

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
can u please explain what u did and where-cause i have the same problems but have no clue what to do

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes