VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 1-9!

PC (273MB): - - - -
Mac (270MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017

Thank you, sir!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

TY !

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
His variables are often all over the place in the script.
In a branching option, for example when you have to choose if you want to talk to Buck about his missing wife or not, he sets a variable first off then on in the same branch and the other branch gets no variable, which it was supposed to.
Other times he does not know how to properly add a new value to an existing one, so the new value becomes the whole value instead and therefore much less than was intended, for instance about how much a specific girl likes you or not.
So I am not surprised to find bugs that has me go and set these things manually in the console or seeing others running into the same kind of problems.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
His variables are often all over the place in the script.
In a branching option, for example when you have to choose if you want to talk to Buck about his missing wife or not, he sets a variable first off then on in the same branch and the other branch gets no variable, which it was supposed to.
Other times he does not know how to properly add a new value to an existing one, so the new value becomes the whole value instead and therefore much less than was intended, for instance about how much a specific girl likes you or not.
So I am not surprised to find bugs that has me go and set these things manually in the console or seeing others running into the same kind of problems.
Either someone else coded this chapter or the dev got hit over the head and suddenly forgot how renpy works.
Operators are all wrong, variables are not set for all branches, comparisons are inverted.
The heck is going on?

Reactions: RicDea

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Either someone else coded this chapter or the dev got hit over the head and suddenly forgot how renpy works.
Operators are all wrong, variables are not set for all branches, comparisons are inverted.
The heck is going on?
Could it be a case of CWI, (Coding While Intoxicated)?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my Android port, built from crust's compressed version of Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-9]

DOWNLOAD:
Android arm (274MB):
- -
Android x86_64 (275MB): -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

This port is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with this version to the developer.
Send me a
private message instead, and I will take a look at your issue.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I heard you gotta sex Hildy to get Clara.
I could never sex Hildy even if it was to finally fuck the spoiled bitch. No one should try to break the relationship between a woman and her rapey autistic orangutan of a boyfriend.

Reactions: ja88

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Finally get time with Haley, she was way to neglected in the majority of chapters.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes