VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

your

Jul 12, 2018
A banana full of sleeping pills is all you need.:whistle:
if i gotta fuck hildy to get to clara, i dunno. if ever there was a definition of taking one for the team, that would be it. And btw somebody mentiones a banana full of sleeping pills. If i gotta fuck hildy im gonna need to eat two bananas chock a block full of sleeping pills.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
when choosing Cabin 1 (Zenny) i get this Error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10003, in script
    if zenny_vibr == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10003, in <module>
    if zenny_vibr == True:
NameError: name 'zenny_vibr' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10003, in script
    if zenny_vibr == True:
  File "T:\own\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "T:\own\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\own\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10003, in <module>
    if zenny_vibr == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Eye of the Storm Chapters_1_to_9
Wed Apr 17 09:36:44 2019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Zenny wants to stay at Leopold's

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11189, in script
    if zenny_vibr == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11189, in <module>
    if zenny_vibr == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11189, in script
    if zenny_vibr == True:
  File "T:\own\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "T:\own\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\own\EyeoftheStorm-Chapters_1_to_9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11189, in <module>
    if zenny_vibr == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Eye of the Storm Chapters_1_to_9
Wed Apr 17 09:54:44 2019

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
if i gotta fuck hildy to get to clara, i dunno. if ever there was a definition of taking one for the team, that would be it. And btw somebody mentiones a banana full of sleeping pills. If i gotta fuck hildy im gonna need to eat two bananas chock a block full of sleeping pills.
How you gonna pull out if you're in a coma? That's how babies are made lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this update was a WTF..this game is weird AF..one update its a homerun...next update its a low popfly that catches two runners off base and ends the inning....ugh...most bi-polar game here..HAHAAA!!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
what the FUCK is up with zenny i dont understand
She probably wants to fuck the dude's wife. Or not. Because she keeps jumping between wanting to fuck everything that moves and not.

It will probably end really really bad tho.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Little bug in script.rpy in line 10027:
Wrong "$ zenny_love_points = +3" to be corrected to "$ zenny_love_points += 3"

Another in line 10037:
Wrong "jump rallycry" (label rallycry doesn't exist) can be corrected to "jump fieldflee"

Reactions: liegad

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
If you suspend your disbelief - considering you're in this forum that shouldn't be hard to do - the story has just taken a very, very interesting turn. The scale of the storm is larger than anyone had initially expected, and the home and city they were hoping to evacuate to after everything was over were 82% evacuated due to floods. I see two ways the story can turn from here: One, either Ape finds the rest of the gang and runs back to the city as planned even though he was warned that the police force is basically non-functional, or even more strangers (and a certain relative who recently left) run to the resort in search for refuge. The latter is more likely, but not as interesting because the setting and danger's still the same, just with more people. The former though, means that we'll be moving to a completely new location and meet more insane situations that reminds you of the apocalypse. I can't wait to see where Eye of the Storm goes next.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Buggy game littered with errors and a terrible 'plot'. What's usually a saving grace from a non-existent plot, i.e renders are bad most of the time. The you have no choice even though you never picked that route is also a fail.

Like someone commented above some of the girl's character are all over the place mainly Zenny's character. More to the point the last scene before the end of chapter where you're portrayed as a fucking douchebag with the even bigger douchebag women beater.

Reactions: RicDea

RicDea

Oct 15, 2017
Now i´m glad that i couldn´t named the MC!

I have to watch and cant intervene when this ***hole hit his wife, cut her belly, humilates and rapes her right in front of me and the girls... and in the end one girl stays with this "interesting" couple, because the other girl think that the way the man treat his wife is Hot? Seriously?

I know there are many atrocities in the world, but at least i can do something against it. Different then here!
Till Chapter 8 i was good entertained, despite the negative things you can read in many wrotes here.
But this ... lets call it "script" of chapter 9 killed it for me... I´m out.

Reactions: HammerU89

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the plot was pretty crazy already, now it went complete bananas, not only that guy Vincent gets introduced like that, not only the "dark man" shows up and gets into a mortal fight with vincent and them just leaves, Ape also just stands there like an idiot and do nothing

the only good thing about all that madness were Zenny's tits

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
the plot was pretty crazy already, now it went complete bananas, not only that guy Vincent gets introduced like that, not only the "dark man" shows up and gets into a mortal fight with vincent and them just leaves, Ape also just stands there like an idiot and do nothing

the only good thing about all that madness were Zenny's tits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RicDea

lumiereh

Aug 28, 2018
Edit 17/04/2019: Attaching the walkthrough for Chapter 9 below,
It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
Playthrough of it if you prefer in video, some scene obviously missing too much choice ;)

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes