VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That was good, but I sure as hell feel guilty with the whole Lena situation.
The problem I have is that you are forced to date her, so whatever you do you'll end up being an asshole. I just hope I could go for Haley without the game trying to bash me for it.

Reactions: Mormont

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I said it before and I'll say it again. I hate forced girlfriends. Lena is more or less inevitable. So if you work the right choices with other girls eventually you have to fucking piss her off like the update proved.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this game took every small bit of choice in the game and basically threw it out the window for the sake of ease *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: erkper

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw why is this missing tags ? i checked riggs patreon part and it mentioned tags witch are not listed here. should ntr cheating not be listed here too like it is on its patreon page ? btw what does BBW stand for ? is that anew type of tag ?

BBW Big BLack Widow ?? :unsure: is that even a tag ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The first playthrough, I went for Lena all the way, because I felt she was the cutest, I didn't even realize you were forced to date her.

That kind of sucks, because as others have pointed out, you practically can't pursue the other girls, without being a dick then.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Except in her case it should BUW because damn...
To each his own, she's easily the most beautiful girl, just disappointed we don't get more of her (I haven't played the latest update, so hoping when I do we get some with lovely Hildy).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
To each his own, she's easily the most beautiful girl, just disappointed we don't get more of her (I haven't played the latest update, so hoping when I do we get some with lovely Hildy).
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against her body type. I just really don't think her face is good looking. But as you said, to each their own.

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against her body type. I just really don't think her face is good looking. But as you said, to each their own.
Fair enough. She's not nearly as pretty as most of the girls in Plump City or My Secret Fever, for example, but still pretty. Anyway BBWs are very hard to find in adult games so people like me have to take what we can get most of the time!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Except in her case it should BUW because damn...
Yeah, I have nothing against the Big- and Woman- part but her face could need some work.:whistle:

Fair enough. She's not nearly as pretty as most of the girls in Plump City or My Secret Fever, for example, but still pretty. Anyway BBWs are very hard to find in adult games so people like me have to take what we can get most of the time!
I love those games, hits exactly my taste. :p

Reactions: fanboi

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
fuck why do i have to so skill at getting women lena was the one i wanted to slay with in this game and maybe have a open re but she say how she feel but no have to have sex with a women at the end that she see that suck but the game play around a few hour that good hopefully ch 11 allow me to make up with lena if she can see there are way to lower her not wanting a open re but i was her first and she shy a bit but strong

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
BBW = Big Beautiful Woman (I guess this is meant for Hildy)
She's definitely big alright, but beautiful? Nope. That actually could have been done better and retained the big status too. I've known several big women that were very pretty. Hildy is a fat emperor palpatine.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Lena is very sad" oh geez..thanks alot dev..tell the truth make her sad..lie make me sad..either way someones sad..pffft..rolls back the game and keeps his dick outta Haley...
well fuck..game has a total derp and assumes you ass-boinked Haley anyways..dev is on mescaline
no idea what i just played..LOL..i think the dev is trolling us :p game is a weird mushroom induced trip...i need a tea and a thorough mindscrub.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
"Lena is very sad" oh geez..thanks alot dev..tell the truth make her sad..lie make me sad..either way someones sad..pffft..rolls back the game and keeps his dick outta Haley...
well fuck..game has a total derp and assumes you ass-boinked Haley anyways..dev is on mescaline
no idea what i just played..LOL..i think the dev is trolling us :p game is a weird mushroom induced trip...i need a tea and a thorough mindscrub.
I mean yeah, I have no idea why he's pumping out updates now when he took quite a few months between Day 8 and 9. If your funding and manpower is really so bad that you can't give a complete and proper update then don't put it out until you're done no matter how slow you go.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean yeah, I have no idea why he's pumping out updates now when he took quite a few months between Day 8 and 9. If your funding and manpower is really so bad that you can't give a complete and proper update then don't put it out until you're done no matter how slow you go.
What I don't get is that Rigg says he'll do another path if he reaches a funding goal. Really? I mean, obviously he can do whatever he wants, but why not just continue one path for x number of updates, then work on the alternate (where you weren't an asshat, cheating on Lena) for a bit, etc. Plenty of other games follow this pattern and work just fine. Also, doing things this way could let you have more alternate paths as well, like not sleeping with Lena in the first place.

I mean, for as bitchy as she is, I'm trying in one set of saves to maximize Clara points, and in another I'm trying to maximize Zenny points. The fact that it would be super easy for both Clara and Zenny to find out that you boinked the blind girl and then cheated with the nice slut means that, realistically, neither C or Z would give you a second thought later. It basically makes the saving of different paths worthless, I would think. :confused:

Reactions: Mormont
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes