VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
not wanting to be rude here but " BBW" is slighlty confusing I have as of today heard no less than 5 versions of BBW relating to women.
the first definition of this word I came across was many years ago and found in lonely hearts adds and my persional favourite it meant Big Breasted Women.
which by the way there are a lot of in these games.
the next Definition of this word i came across was Big Black Women not so many of these in games and i'll let you guess where i heard that one from.
the 3rd conatation of this word was Big Bottom Woman. there is also a lot in these games.
that was followed buy Big Boned Woman no guesses at where i found out about these two either.
and lastl but not least is your's Big Beautiful Women.
this last one is by far the most controversial because it open to personal opinion.
In my own personal opinion she is neither beautiful nor ugly but she is very definatly a BIG girl.
and yes I did bone Hildy in my first playthrough because lets face it why not.
that said if you dont mind however I will choose interpret your use of BBW in this thread as either Big Breasted Women which she also is or Big Boned Woman this also fits but I'm afraid personaly I can't accept Big Beautiful Women.
that was slightly off topic i know but I havent had chance to played this update yet so I end this with what I have played I like. And this is a good game if a little strange at times but thats just my opinion.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Fast losing interest in this game, not due to the base story, which is ridiculous but hey, it's a game, but rather due to the shitty writing which forces one plot branch even if you didn't take that route. And despite Rigg's disclaimer, this isn't just this new episode, it's been written this way for several. Why give choices and points in the first place if the story's gonna just be a linear KN with no real lasting options...

Reactions: Moisan4

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
WTF? I just got forced to sleep with a girl I care NOTHING ABOUT and hurt the girl I do.... What is the point of choices if the ending is linear? I'm GLAD I'm not a supporter if I was I'd be PISSED! I agree with everyone else, Make arcs, if the arc has no update don't progress that story but to just force.... Does this VN have the Rape tag? I feel violated.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
not wanting to be rude here but " BBW" is slighlty confusing I have as of today heard no less than 5 versions of BBW relating to women.
the first definition of this word I came across was many years ago and found in lonely hearts adds and my persional favourite it meant Big Breasted Women.
which by the way there are a lot of in these games.
the next Definition of this word i came across was Big Black Women not so many of these in games and i'll let you guess where i heard that one from.
the 3rd conatation of this word was Big Bottom Woman. there is also a lot in these games.
that was followed buy Big Boned Woman no guesses at where i found out about these two either.
and lastl but not least is your's Big Beautiful Women.
this last one is by far the most controversial because it open to personal opinion.
In my own personal opinion she is neither beautiful nor ugly but she is very definatly a BIG girl.
and yes I did bone Hildy in my first playthrough because lets face it why not.
that said if you dont mind however I will choose interpret your use of BBW in this thread as either Big Breasted Women which she also is or Big Boned Woman this also fits but I'm afraid personaly I can't accept Big Beautiful Women.
that was slightly off topic i know but I havent had chance to played this update yet so I end this with what I have played I like. And this is a good game if a little strange at times but thats just my opinion.
Well it's pretty commonly accepted that BBW = Big Beautiful Woman. Also sometimes people use BBBW = Big Beautiful Black Woman. There are plenty of BBWs that don't have big breasts or big bottoms (although most have at least decent-sized T&A) since they come in many shapes and sizes (apple, pear, etc.). But I guess we're getting pretty off-topic as this has little to do with the game.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I had to do a walkthrough run of Zenny to get her scenes. I thought that not choosing the Lena choices would get different scenes - I was wrong. The game defaults to one of the girls regardless of choices. I understand that & it doesn't break the game for me. Just not digging the effort for the extra scenes.

that said, I'm still looking forward to how this all turns out. They must be on a remote vacation island with a storm like that!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can I just say that I hope Zenny's scene gets redone and makes more sense and is more discreet than what we got?

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Can I just say that I hope Zenny's scene gets redone and makes more sense and is more discreet than what we got?
Yes please, it was barely a sex scene. It was basically "I'm drunk, let's fuck", two thrusts later, "Everyone is here!", you break Lena's heart and thats it...? Some of us was waiting for a long time to finally get Zenny, and it ended up being just that? Not happy at all with how it went.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the update!

This really is an awesome game! Really good pacing, and the story is pleasant. It doesn't jerk you around.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yes please, it was barely a sex scene. It was basically "I'm drunk, let's fuck", two thrusts later, "Everyone is here!", you break Lena's heart and thats it...? Some of us was waiting for a long time to finally get Zenny, and it ended up being just that? Not happy at all with how it went.
Agreed. The sex scene could have been more but the logic of everyone showing up thanks to Zenny's moaning? (Not that being loud or a screamer is wrong in any way) Felt rushed and needs reworking, along with grammar and spelling.

Reactions: Mytez

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked but I am following the walkthrough and on day 9 it says there is supposed to be a scene with Haley in the killers cabin and I choose the option in the walkthrough but they just go to sleep. I picked all the Haley options so her stats should be high enough. Is this a bug or did I fuck something up along the way?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked but I am following the walkthrough and on day 9 it says there is supposed to be a scene with Haley in the killers cabin and I choose the option in the walkthrough but they just go to sleep. I picked all the Haley options so her stats should be high enough. Is this a bug or did I fuck something up along the way?
Mine worked 100%....Maybe there is a bug in the new update?

Dec 29, 2018
Good News: Lena gets her sexy hair back.

Bad News: Lena gets her character route taken away.

Lena was my favourite from the start, but she's just been horribly mishandled the whole game. First, there were the awful "Ow it hurts" sex scenes, then the stupid haircut, and now we have the choice to be loyal to her retroactively taken away. But on the plus side, we actually had a sex scene with her that she enjoyed. On the downside, it was in the creepy rape cabin for some inexplicably stupid reason. What's with Ape and crime scenes? First he screws a complete stranger in a fresh crime scene out in the middle of the woods while a strange man runs around in the shadows, and now he brings Lena back to the place where he was nearly raped. It's so weird.

I give up. I just can't connect with this protagonist. He's just made one terrible decision after another.

Reactions: Moisan4
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes