3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image_123650291 (10).JPG

Overview:
You take on the role of a middle-aged man who runs a very prosperous business but who, because of his numerous addictions and other issues, is on the verge of death. When you awaken in the hospital, the medical staff informs you that this is your final opportunity to make changes in your life. The accident made you think about what happens when you die, who will take over the company, and how you will divide your money if you were to die.
Many of the people who abandoned you in the past will now appear in your life again.
This is an interactive VN. It has several endings, depending on the choices you make in the game​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Whispering Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Reworked
Language: English
Other Games: Milfy Summer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

banner5.png banner6.png dscene110.png dscene112.png fbanner5.png xxscene1.png dscene75.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
Please use this guide to post your game: How to post a new game Copy the Template from the spoiler to your post click the cog twice and fill it out.
After you're done, report the post bottom left with "Game update", it may take a bit before we get to it
Thanks for letting me know, I think that's right, isn't it?

Reactions: Bob69

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You wake up in the hospital and the doctors say it's your last chance to change your life,
that accident made you think about what will happen when you die.
MC: "I have been reborn!
Life gives me a second chance to strengthen the ties with those who love me... and I'm not going to throw it away."

(moments later...)

Daughter: "Sis, I was r*ped in jail..." *sniff*
Sister:
"DAD took monopoly way too seriously!"

banner6.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm always up for a father trying to fuck his daughters. Though I will say it felt kinda rushed, I'm more into it if they're not just throwing themselves at him and it really requires corrupting/forcing them. Personally I'd also rather the older one was a brunette just to get the trifecta, but it's a small thing. There was some missing spaces/punctuation and stuff, but the writing was all understandable and in proper English.

Last edited:

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I'm always up for a father trying to fuck his daughters. Though I will say it felt kinda rushed, I'm more into it if they're not just throwing themselves at him and it really requires corrupting/forcing them. Personally I'd also rather the older one was a brunette just to get the trifecta, but it's a small thing. There was some missing spaces/punctuation and stuff, but the writing was all understandable and in proper English.

Yeah I get ya not feeling this one.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to Faded Bonds
You take on the role of a middle-aged man who runs a very prosperous business but who, because of his numerous addictions and other issues, is on the verge of death. When you awaken in the hospital, the medical staff informs you that this is your final opportunity to make changes in your life. The accident made you think about what happens when you die, who will take over the company, and how you will divide your money if you were to die.
Many of the people who abandoned you in the past will now appear in your life again.
This is an interactive VN. It has several endings, depending on the choices you make in the game.​

The game looks good. I tried my hand at an overview.

Thanks. Whispering-Studios

Faded Bonds [v0.1] [Whispering Studios] - Compressed
That's quite an impressive compression. 1.02GB to 95MB :sneaky:

Thanks, Noxen

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
708234_again.gif

Hi dev, is the other game Abandoned, "On hold", or will you work on both at the same time?

Btw this link should be added as "Other Games":
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-summer-v0-2-whispering-studios.173293/

EDIT : :KEK: :KEK:This went from 0 to 100 in 0.1 sec lol

RE-EDIT
: Apparently the game was reworked so there may be things that are different from my original comment.

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
After the first game being dead on arrival by giving the mom a boyfriend in a supposed incest story, seems like this dude just has to give family members as sloppy seconds always. why bro lmao.
If sister had to fuck the father why is she a forced LI later, thats disgusting. Not to mention MC's wife left his ass to go on vacations surely getting pumped and stuffed like a turkey as well right? sigh....
Maybe you should try to make a sharing/swinging fuckfest of a game, there's money there as well and I think your "ideas" are more in line with that kind of game.

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
View attachment 3287728

Hi dev, is the other game Abandoned, "On hold", or will you work on both at the same time?

Btw this link should be added as "Other Games":
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-summer-v0-2-whispering-studios.173293/

Thanks, good luck.
Hi.
Now we are about 3 people doing the games so I don't think there will be any problem, we will keep doing "Milfy Summer" between the 3 of us because it is the most complicated one, this game is being done by 1 person
Thanks for the suggestion "Other games" the truth is that we are a bit new and we still don't know a lot of things about how to make the threads correctly

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes