Nov 18, 2022
To be fair, I recall other shows airing around the same time frame as Winx Club in those earlier seasons that focused on legs/feet I've also seen some of the recent seasons and with the CGI style it would appear those that created Winx have such a fetish as the main focus in those areas is Bloom having the most detailed/lengthily transformations that leave lower body last. Such shows that I think of that were showing the legs and feet areas in cartoons were Kim Possible, Totally Spies and W.I.T.C.H.
I think Totally Spies might be the best example, where every other episode would have the girls wearing some manner of sexy clothing and they featured leg shots very frequently. There was even an episode where Clover wore stripper heels and that pretty much blew my mind. I doubt they'd ever get away with that now lol

I did perchance catch some of the newer Winx episodes and it might just be modern fashion catching up but it really is different from the 2000s era seasons I grew up on. Tho I have a feeling the TV network wouldn't be too happy with girls wearing revealing outfits that show a lot of thigh and midriff. God bless the creators of the cartoons of the 90s and 2000s, for real.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I think Totally Spies might be the best example, where every other episode would have the girls wearing some manner of sexy clothing and they featured leg shots very frequently. There was even an episode where Clover wore stripper heels and that pretty much blew my mind. I doubt they'd ever get away with that now lol

I did perchance catch some of the newer Winx episodes and it might just be modern fashion catching up but it really is different from the 2000s era seasons I grew up on. Tho I have a feeling the TV network wouldn't be too happy with girls wearing revealing outfits that show a lot of thigh and midriff. God bless the creators of the cartoons of the 90s and 2000s, for real.
I recall an episode of spies that if it wasn't for the lovely censorship that show would've broken a lot of ground...the episode that comes to my mind was when the girls got whooped in which Clover had finished showing was painting her toenails or something and she was going down the tube legs first.

Nov 18, 2022
Hey JuiceShooters. I hate to trouble you again for another question but since you do frequent these forums (don't worry it's not about my shameful fetishes this time lol)

You guys say the game will feature content from Season 1-7 + the comics. I was wondering what content from the comics in particular?

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hey JuiceShooters. I hate to trouble you again for another question but since you do frequent these forums (don't worry it's not about my shameful fetishes this time lol)

You guys say the game will feature content from Season 1-7 + the comics. I was wondering what content from the comics in particular?
There's already some comic content in the game (Like the white horse and Greta). In the future, there will be more events or characters which were only shown in the comics.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
In the latest update, I am stuck after finish training with riven, what should I do next and I still didn't unlock the last H-Scenes?

Amaro0204

Oct 24, 2021
In the latest update, I am stuck after finish training with riven, what should I do next and I still didn't unlock the last H-Scenes?
with last update do you mean 0.1.3 or 0.1.4? if it is the latter, could you upload it to this page please

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
For unlocking the three new scenes you have two choices: help Stella or help Lucy in the magix contest (i reccomend you having two saves for the two paths) and also to go backstage with Heidi (you can have another save or roll back the dialogue after helping one of the two)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FairyFixer-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I wonder what the last space in gallery is n how to get because at the moment i found 2 missions and did them.

HedgehogBaby

Aug 24, 2019
Full gallery v0.1.4

None of these gallery unlocks work. I tried every version, up to 1.2, of uploaded saves on this thread, none of them have any impact on available scenes in the museum.

I tried only copying the persistent into the /game folder, and also tried copying it seperately into the /renpy folder in AppData. I then tried also copying the .save files as well, to see if that changed anything - which it didn't.

Is there some magic trick that people haven't been sharing on this?

UPDATE

Ok had to modify the Renpy folder persistent.py, but ONLY copy paste the gallery unlock lines and leave out everything else. Any other way failed to work.

UPDATE AGAIN (SAVE ATTACHED)

Ok so I had to do some searching through the "persistent.py" and "scripts.rpa" (as per this post) to get this right, but I finally have all 24 scenes. Find attached the "persistent.py" that you will need to copy into game/Renpy folder for this to work properly.

For some odd reason it won't let me upload .py files, so I modified the extension to .txt
You will need to change back to .py after downloading.

Hello,
I checked the scripts.rpa and added the 3 new scenes in 0.1.4 to the persistent.py

Open the linked file and save it via right click, afterward edit the attached file to "persistent.py" and move it to the \Fairy_Fixer-0.1.4-pc\renpy folder and overwrite the existing file.

thanks to hoolighan for doing the initial work.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.1.4

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Atualização V0.1.4

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

12.jpg

23.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.1.4

Fairy Fixer [0.1.4] Mega
I made a v0.1.4 update of the translation files for portuguese

fiz uma atualização v0.1.4 dos arquivos da tradução pro portugues

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens/clothes_shop.rpy", line 169, in execute
  File "game/screens/clothes_shop.rpy", line 178, in execute
  File "game/screens/clothes_shop.rpy", line 181, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'[character] shop': could not find image. (u'Aisha shop')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "sections/chapter1/chapter_1.rpyc", line 3722, in script call
  File "sections/chapter1/chapter_1.rpyc", line 3722, in script call
  File "screens/clothes_shop.rpyc", line 278, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens/clothes_shop.rpy", line 178, in execute
  File "game/screens/clothes_shop.rpy", line 181, in execute
  File "renpy/sl2/sldisplayables.py", line 450, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "renpy/easy.py", line 114, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 591, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 676, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'[character] shop': could not find image. (u'Aisha shop')

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Fairy Fixer 0.1.4
Fri Mar 10 23:09:28 2023
went to clothes shop.
fair wings
clicked on aisha
got the above uncaught exception

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do you even start the v0.1.4 quests? they do not appear in the quest log. i searched around and couldn't find where and how to trigger them

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes