Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Covera.jpg

Overview:
The game is set in the land of fairy tales and is loosely inspired by Harry Potter and the Witcher series.
In this game, you are a new student at the Lawnstar Academy. A school of witches, wizards and hunters.
You are immediately assigned to your group which includes three other students of remarkable skill.

Together you must work to become to greatest hunters the world has ever seen.
Each student has a special power of their own to aid in their battles.
You have been luckily given the power of dimensional control.
How you use it is up to you!
Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-08-13
Developer: Masquerade - Masq -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: GodTube - Divine Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

2D Version (OLD)

screenshot0021.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0037.png 1660183372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
It's really awesome that you guys upload the games here yourselves, you see that posting here will only help you along the way and gain you patrons. We appreciate it!

White195

Dec 18, 2017
keep up the good work, holding off til more content.. but looking forward to it.
The Art is great.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i
m going to give this a try, but i think they should work harder on devine adventure more as i am loving that line, god tube not so much.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Does anyone have a link for the game that tag/banner is from ? the Manor Stories - Sylvia fan one? I can't seem to find it.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Thanks for all the nice words so far guys :D

So...will we be able to find an easter egg somewhere in this game that tells us why 100 years ago Fairy Tales Adventure got abandoned and is still abandoned now? :unsure::sneaky:
Fairy Tale Adventure is finished, though the name was changed to "Anno Domini Godfather"

i
m going to give this a try, but i think they should work harder on devine adventure more as i am loving that line, god tube not so much.
Don't worry Divine Adventure is our main focus. I personally just wanted to make this game as I had the story written right after fairy tale adventure. It also has different artists from Divine Adventure so they don't clash at all :D

Does anyone have a link for the game that tag/banner is from ? the Manor Stories - Sylvia fan one? I can't seem to find it.
Here you go!
https://f95zone.to/threads/sylvia-2020-12-manorstories.5856/

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
I continue to use train power and I try every day perform dark magic, but nothing, nadia continue to ignore me... How can I do?

Reactions: Cuasi119
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes