Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for all the nice words so far guys :D

Fairy Tale Adventure is finished, though the name was changed to "Anno Domini Godfather"

Don't worry Divine Adventure is our main focus. I personally just wanted to make this game as I had the story written right after fairy tale adventure. It also has different artists from Divine Adventure so they don't clash at all :D

Here you go!
https://f95zone.to/threads/sylvia-2020-12-manorstories.5856/
Wait, game was finished? I remember it just being abandoned after a sfw version was ported to steam.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
When I press the Do you Like me I get an error

View attachment 1077350
View attachment 1077352
How the hell do we keep missing these bugs!! Accept my apologies for that haha, we'll fix it asap. Thanks for the post.

Wait, game was finished? I remember it just being abandoned after a sfw version was ported to steam.
Yeah the steam version is basically the finished game. I don't really like how it turned out but it is what it is I suppose. Hopefully we can learn from that and move forward to make something much better in fairy tale academy haha

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
How the hell do we keep missing these bugs!! Accept my apologies for that haha, we'll fix it asap. Thanks for the post.
After I grinded a little bit, to get further in the "relationship" that bug stopped happening, so it seems to be a bug at the beginning of that whole scenario

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It has nothing to do with Harry Potter?
Reread the description, he says it's 'loosely inspired by Harry Potter' not that it's based on Harry Potter. That means that there may be elements of the game that the Harry Potter series inspired, not that the game is set at Hogwarts or has anything to do with the Harry Potter universe.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I think I figured out the problem a lot of people have been having. If you purchase the dark magic book before you reach the point in the story where you can use it, it's essentially removed from the player's inventory (which you currently have no way of seeing) after you get to that point, and the character says "I can't use dark magic." You need to go back to Jack and buy the book again.

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
People out here wanting animations don't know how much time it takes to draw sprites and scenes. Especially with this realistic art style it would take ages to animate and colour it frane by frame, just for a few seconds of movement.

The art style looks great, and the setting is interesting. I will give this a try and hope the gameplay is as good as the art.

Reactions: SYRE

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Definitely one to watch. For anyone who wanders in purely for the mind control tag and wants to know what is involved, currently its a little bare bones (v0.1 after all).

One of the teachers is possessed by a demon and so you send her into your own pocket dimension. You can enter this dimension at will and start manipulating her mind using a book of dark magic you acquire elsewhere that lets you cast... love spells? I'm honestly not sure as what you ACTUALLY do is click pictures of a heart, a bra and a nude silhouette in order until the possessed teacher likes/loves you enough to show underwear (bra only so far) or strip naked. So maybe let the game bake for another couple of months if you only care about the MC aspects.

Weirdly enough it seems to me like you are actually casting these spells on the demon that is controlling her rather then the teacher herself. Problem is the dialogue is very light in this part and all she does is ignore you, declare she loves you after enough spells or says she will "think about it" if you ask for something she is not quite ready for. But again its a v0.1 game so lots of time for this to improve. Maybe even make it so the "willing to strip" magic, nude magic and love magic do not have to be done in order for some different dialogue. "Wait what, my hands are moving by themselves!" or "sure of course you can see my tits whenever you want, but thats beside the point. *removes bra* When are you gonna set me free you jerk? Do it now and maybe you'll ONLY be expelled" and things like that.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Seem pretty good so far. Just need to make the game a bit more alive like the places the characters are it feel a bit wierd but the models are pretty good yeah

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Definitely one to watch. For anyone who wanders in purely for the mind control tag and wants to know what is involved, currently its a little bare bones (v0.1 after all).

One of the teachers is possessed by a demon and so you send her into your own pocket dimension. You can enter this dimension at will and start manipulating her mind using a book of dark magic you acquire elsewhere that lets you cast... love spells? I'm honestly not sure as what you ACTUALLY do is click pictures of a heart, a bra and a nude silhouette in order until the possessed teacher likes/loves you enough to show underwear (bra only so far) or strip naked. So maybe let the game bake for another couple of months if you only care about the MC aspects.

Weirdly enough it seems to me like you are actually casting these spells on the demon that is controlling her rather then the teacher herself. Problem is the dialogue is very light in this part and all she does is ignore you, declare she loves you after enough spells or says she will "think about it" if you ask for something she is not quite ready for. But again its a v0.1 game so lots of time for this to improve. Maybe even make it so the "willing to strip" magic, nude magic and love magic do not have to be done in order for some different dialogue. "Wait what, my hands are moving by themselves!" or "sure of course you can see my tits whenever you want, but thats beside the point. *removes bra* When are you gonna set me free you jerk? Do it now and maybe you'll ONLY be expelled" and things like that.
How do i kill the first Monster I got the monster to -100 but i can't kill it? Where do I find more Gold?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
How do i kill the first Monster I got the monster to -100 but i can't kill it? Where do I find more Gold?
U can kill it just train in class room at least 5 times. About money try doing some jobs in Common Room On left side...

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Android Version for all interested!:

Link:

Thanks to the the66 for being awesome as always! :D

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Y'know for a "school" it looks like quite a few students have been held back for decades. Some of them are clearly spiralling towards 30...

HenryScores

Dec 6, 2020
How far has the game gotten? Great so far, but I can't seem to get further after finishing seducing Nadia, is there no more content yet or is it something I'm doing wrong, because there are no more quests in the next 2 weeks.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
How far has the game gotten? Great so far, but I can't seem to get further after finishing seducing Nadia, is there no more content yet or is it something I'm doing wrong, because there are no more quests in the next 2 weeks.
Can confirm, there's no other CGs in the files besides Nadia in her underwear/naked.

Reactions: HenryScores
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes