Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
It should be very simple. You just need to attack and use potions. When you reach 0 it should end. Did you do something different?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Mmm... i liked the distintive draws in earlier works.
And a mix between Harry Potter & The Witcher? That's sounds creative.
Keep going, man.
Is it true if you have dark magic then yoouuu
Mmm... i liked the distintive draws in earlier works.
And a mix between Harry Potter & The Witcher? That's sounds creative.
Keep going, man.
Is true
Fairy Tale Academy [v0.1
you can have sex with teachers once you have dark magic, but i don't know the teacher to pick?

Reactions: luisar018

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Man i understand having a new idea for a game but why not write it down and make another game when you finish the other game you started? now you disappont the fans of both by making them wait more....

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Man i understand having a new idea for a game but why not write it down and make another game when you finish the other game you started? now you disappont the fans of both by making them wait more....
I hear that but no one is delaying anything. Our first game has 1 artist and she often travels a lot. If we didn't have our second game, we would just be sitting around waiting for her. We even tried having other artists for that game but there were a lot of complaints on the different art styles. I completely get the worry but absolutely nothing is being held back. This is just extra for does who enjoy supporting us.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
UNOFFICIAL LINUX PORT

LTL.png

is my Unofficial Linux port of this game, v0.2.
For those interested in a native Linux port of the game.

Masq I'm not sure if you had plans to make a Linux port of the game but I quickly made one just in case. Hope you don't mind.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
UNOFFICIAL LINUX PORT

View attachment 1231321

Here is my Unofficial Linux port of this game, v0.2.
For those interested in a native Linux port of the game.

Masq I'm not sure if you had plans to make a Linux port of the game but I quickly made one just in case. Hope you don't mind.
Of course! I honestly assumed that many people didn't use linux so I didn't think it was necessary to create a version haha.

Thanks a ton!

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Of course! I honestly assumed that many people didn't use linux so I didn't think it was necessary to create a version haha.

Thanks a ton!
There's a few of us out there but I do get what you mean, way more Windows users.

I don't mind making these in the future either for anybody interested, just wanted to make sure you were okay with it first ;)

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes