Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
As much as I want to see Medea, I figure she is the "prize" of the game, so it makes massive sense to take your time and tease her particular path slowly, earning each incremental reveal along the way. So my suggestion is perhaps some outfit changes for her, with her knowing EXACTLY what kind of impact they have on our MC. Perhaps some accidental glimpses of her with her clothes in disarray. She should absolutely be a tough nut to crack. I also suggest adding a very tall muscular female character . . .maybe one with just a bit of nonhuman in her background (Giant, Ogre, Oni, Orc, Werebear, Berserker, you get the idea.) Would also like to see our resourceful MC meet and best a female enemy in lascivious fashion, perhaps flipping her over to the "good" side in the process.
Very very good post, and thats a great way to look at it. Everything you said will be taken into consideration, especially the non human part haha

Reactions: luisar018

Cccreppy

Jun 12, 2021
That's a very good game.
Anyway, I found a problem with the quest "The missing children", the game say to prepare, then sends me in my room but from there I can't do any further quest and neither do something for that quest, I could do the various daily activity (lessons, talking with Valerie, etc.) but I'm stack with the quest

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
That's a very good game.
Anyway, I found a problem with the quest "The missing children", the game say to prepare, then sends me in my room but from there I can't do any further quest and neither do something for that quest, I could do the various daily activity (lessons, talking with Valerie, etc.) but I'm stack with the quest
That is the end of current content unfortunately haha, glad you're enjoying it though!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a great post but I think you should have split it into parts. The way you presented it makes it really hard to follow, it goes from spelling mistakes to plot issues back to spelling mistakes and even visual.

This is the second release so visuals mean absolutely nothing as they will be changed as time goes on. Literally every character besides the women is going to be replaced, they are merely placeholders.

For the spelling issues thanks for that, it helps a ton.

Cuasi119

Sep 3, 2021
[QUOTE = "Flaxx, publicación: 5288110, miembro: 1128879"]
Sigo usando el poder del tren e intento todos los días realizando magia oscura, pero nada, nadia sigue ignorándome ... ¿Cómo puedo hacer?
[/ CITA]
[QUOTE = "Flaxx, publicación: 5288110, miembro: 1128879"]
Sigo usando el poder del tren e intento todos los días realizar magia oscura, pero nada, nadia sigue ignorándome ... ¿Cómo puedo hacer?
[/CITA]
Ya supiste como?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes