Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not yet, I'd explain it here but it's best to just play the release and see to avoid spoilers haha
Hmmm. This better not be bait or some adopted/step shiz. Or I swear!

The other day I was chattin' with Beerus over some Neapolitan Ice Cream and as a favor, he gave me a free "Hakai". So ya better watch out... yeah, that's what I thought.

Anyway, awaiting the public release very eagerly!

• Haha
Reactions: luisar018 and Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm. This better not be bait or some adopted/step shiz. Or I swear!

The other day I was chattin' with Beerus over some Neapolitan Ice Cream and as a favor, he gave me a free "Hakai". So ya better watch out... yeah, that's what I thought.

Anyway, awaiting the public release very eagerly!
Haha it's as full as it can get. I may add a little patch in future versions once I make the public releases

Reactions: luisar018

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Haha it's as full as it can get. I may add a little patch in future versions once I make the public releases
Das good good. Would be a shame to waste a perfectly fine "Hakai"...

Oh and i'm a humble namesake and servant of His Majesty Lord Frieza, soo...
Let's hope that nothing happens in Divine Adventure... Ginyu hates when I call him to wreck shit up...

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Free version out now. Updated the OP!
You want to update the listed current version on the OP, it still shows .02 current with last update 06-05-2021. I didn't realize there was an update until looking at the version history and the most recent posts in the thread.

Downloading the game now to check it out, many thanks!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
You want to update the listed current version on the OP, it still shows .02 current with last update 06-05-2021. I didn't realize there was an update until looking at the version history and the most recent posts in the thread.

Downloading the game now to check it out, many thanks!
Thanks!

Reactions: Kloyd and luisar018
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes