Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I hear that but no one is delaying anything. Our first game has 1 artist and she often travels a lot. If we didn't have our second game, we would just be sitting around waiting for her. We even tried having other artists for that game but there were a lot of complaints on the different art styles. I completely get the worry but absolutely nothing is being held back. This is just extra for does who enjoy supporting us.
Speaking of, if you don't mind my asking, what's with Val? Is she a placeholder? She just looks a lot different from everyone else...

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
another creator with two projects running and goes on to start a 3rd one :ROFLMAO:

isn't MasQuerade the same creator who was developing a game about Disney princesses, i remember snow white and Jasmine, but then he dropped the project as the work became too much :/

Reactions: luisar018

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
another creator with two projects running and goes on to start a 3rd one :ROFLMAO:

isn't MasQuerade the same creator who was developing a game about Disney princesses, i remember snow white and Jasmine, but then he dropped the project as the work became too much :/
I genuinely don't see the need to come in here and complain. You aren't forced to try it

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
Any suggestions for what you guys would like to see next?
As much as I want to see Medea, I figure she is the "prize" of the game, so it makes massive sense to take your time and tease her particular path slowly, earning each incremental reveal along the way. So my suggestion is perhaps some outfit changes for her, with her knowing EXACTLY what kind of impact they have on our MC. Perhaps some accidental glimpses of her with her clothes in disarray. She should absolutely be a tough nut to crack. I also suggest adding a very tall muscular female character . . .maybe one with just a bit of nonhuman in her background (Giant, Ogre, Oni, Orc, Werebear, Berserker, you get the idea.) Would also like to see our resourceful MC meet and best a female enemy in lascivious fashion, perhaps flipping her over to the "good" side in the process.

Reactions: luisar018
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes