Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Are Valarie and Medea routes exclusives ?
The game said I can now flirt and date with Valarie (and I can) and next I got the same message for Medea but I can't do anything with her.
Am I missing something ?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev has been working on another game for the past nine months, though this one seems unfinished and public status/plans have not been happening for over three months. It's possible that the Dev intended to end it here - or even continue later - but neither path is obvious at this point.

Marked as Abandoned.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Main artist left us unfortunately, wanted to give this style a try
I'm guessing the idea here is that even if the artist leaves you again, you still have the models, right? So you can have a new person take their place without suddenly having all of the characters look completely different after a certain point in the game? Although it might still be noticeable if you add new characters after the previous modeler leaves.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello masquerade do you plan to rework your other games in 3d or is fairy tale academy the only one concerned about this ?
ah and good game

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Launches fullscreen with sound. Every UI element is a riddle. Options are ambiguous pictographs.
Butts were not found, let alone snuggled.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes