Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Game is dead?
Probably not. Here's the thing to understand about MasQuerade as a developer while their art is good, their writing is decent, and their coding/design is passable their project planning is about on par with a 3rd grader by which I mean they don't seem to plan pretty much anything and just wing it as the whims of fate deem. I tried talking to them about this a few years ago while giving them some pointers as someone with a degree in software development but I don't think it sunk in. Combine that with the fact this isn't the primary project, for that see Divine Adventure which was last updated about 3 weeks ago, and you can get some rather long periods between updates.

Reactions: User1230 and DWTD

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Probably not. Here's the thing to understand about MasQuerade as a developer while their art is good, their writing is decent, and their coding/design is passable their project planning is about on par with a 3rd grader by which I mean they don't seem to plan pretty much anything and just wing it as the whims of fate deem. I tried talking to them about this a few years ago while giving them some pointers as someone with a degree in software development but I don't think it sunk in. Combine that with the fact this isn't the primary project, for that see Divine Adventure which was last updated about 3 weeks ago, and you can get some rather long periods between updates.
do these dudes REALLY prioritize divine adventures over this game :WaitWhat:
damn, the world is a quite weird place and every day it becomes a bit more weird:BootyTime:

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah took SO long to get both out. For fairy tale academy we've been working on it in silence to make it better. Coming out with a huuge update soon
This is a very good game! Honestly, I even like more it than another and hope that you're continue on developing of the project! It will be a cool thing if you announce not only Windows, but a Mac version on Steam also!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes