Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
all that time grinding to not have stats increase in the fight... so its unwinnable. need a max stats or win fight button. the idea is cool but until its more polished the fights and stat 'training' is just tedious

and i trap a sexy demon in my own dimension and then nothing
I’m dropping the next release soon and the demon is trapped in the prison not dimension

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks very good, how about sex scenes: are they animated? Or we have just pictures for them?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
You would think with this guy's gift to transform people he'd use some of that mojo on himself. He's giving everyone else their dream bods but when it comes to him he still came up a little... short... in more ways than one. The ladies look hot but I feel like they're getting wasted with this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: lxh123 and Masq

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I'm less than 5 minutes in the game but the screen shaking is already became very annoying.
In my opinion this effect should be only used to show great shock or surprise but the screen shakes whenever any of the students says something during the first scene. :(

Feb 15, 2018
Training does nothing, cheating does nothing, how am I supposed to get past the vampire? I have
Martial: 30
Magic: 20
Special: 20

Health: 1,000,029
Mana: 320

Literally none of that matters when the fight starts. I always have 130 health, my attacks always do 22, and my mana instantly runs out after a single use. Defending loses 5 health and gains zero mana, while attacking regains mana (BUT DOESN'T SHOW IT ANYWHERE IN THE UI!) but then my invulnerability only lasts 1 turn per use. What do I do?

EDIT: Figured it out. For those that have the same issue with this terrible mechanic, do this:
Fight begins. Click Special: Become Intangible.
Attack 6 times in a row.
Click Special, become Intangible.
Attack 4 times in a row.
Click Special, become Intangible.
Attack 2 times, win the fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: dunno6988

bound2patience

May 24, 2022
Same here. I spent quite some time grinding my health to around 700, but when I showed up to the vampire, I only had 130/130. I am confusion please help!

Dark Schneider

Jun 30, 2019
Yall have my apologies for the review, my dumbass was so high i mistook it for discussion. but the the feelings were legit, game is amazing and has a lot of potential and once again i will say kudos to you masq. keep doing the lord's work. i understand you busy with DA, take your time and again great work.;)

Dark Schneider

Jun 30, 2019
Same here. I spent quite some time grinding my health to around 700, but when I showed up to the vampire, I only had 130/130. I am confusion please help!
You are supposed to fight the vamp like that, i had the same probs but i figured it out. use the page up key to start all over to find the right intervals to use intangible.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
while fighting the vampire lord I kept getting negative mp for simply defending after mc magic power cuts off. :unsure: How am I supposed to recharge my mp if it only keeps going lower/negative points after power auto turns off ?? To the dev/dev's please fix this bug until this issue is fixed, I can't continue the story line. when defending the mc mana is supposed to go back up but its keeps lowering instead into the negative .

Last edited:
Reactions: dunno6988

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
I just finished playing ... it was a super nice experience and I was hoping it wouldn't end ... it had me glued to my pc hahaha ... now the million dollar question and please don't answer me soon! like most developers do, it discourages you as a player, when you could expect a next update ... I want to see Aurora, Medea and Valerie complete hahaha ... congratulations a great game

Mar 29, 2021
[...]
Wait, game was finished? I remember it just being abandoned after a sfw version was ported to steam.
Yeah the steam version is basically the finished game. I don't really like how it turned out but it is what it is I suppose. Hopefully we can learn from that and move forward to make something much better in fairy tale academy haha
I didn't know that the Steam versions of Divine Adventure were sfw :eek:
But maybe I understood it wrong :D

Anyway, I'm glad to see that the Steam page of has been set up :)

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I didn't know that the Steam versions of Divine Adventure were sfw :eek:
But maybe I understood it wrong :D

Anyway, I'm glad to see that the Steam page of has been set up :)
Yeah took SO long to get both out. For fairy tale academy we've been working on it in silence to make it better. Coming out with a huuge update soon

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes