Ren'Py Abandoned Fairy Tale Academy [v0.4] [MasQuerade]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
FAIRY TALE ACADEMY MANA/BATTLE FIX.

FULL GAME DOWNLOAD - MEGA

Script File (Replace in game folder) - MEGA

This fixes the problem with the vampire lord.

Sorry once more guys
it fixed the mana problem showing correctly but health and mana are locked at 130 and 100 so only way i could find around it was to save during the fight and save edit to normal.

DeadRex002

Nov 24, 2021
I hope that the "fast updates" statement on your patreon is true because im looking forward to more of this asap. I need more with medea

• Red Heart
Reactions: Masq
Sep 21, 2018
Are i am a noob or the vampire fight is too hard? Like i training like crazy, but my health dont go above 130, also its appears the i am only have 3 charges of the intagiability magic.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
what the point of training if still nothing happens with vampire doesnt matter how much i train every stat is the same!!! whats the point dev of training? Its imposibble to beat him

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Android version(Curtsey of the66!:

Reactions: lxh123

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says that but once I fight the boss it just shows 130 hp .

And I tried the strat posted on f95 about building mana back up with defend .but even after 6 defends , it still says not enough mana to use my special. Sucks grinding my stats for two hrs to just get a game over because no one built in a save option in this game . Just silly and waste of time grinding .

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
all that time grinding to not have stats increase in the fight... so its unwinnable. need a max stats or win fight button. the idea is cool but until its more polished the fights and stat 'training' is just tedious

and i trap a sexy demon in my own dimension and then nothing

Reactions: jinxw1
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes