KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
even after downloading the hotfix I still can't find Melissa's house
Have you foloved here quest corektly? 01.PNG 03.PNG 02.PNG 04.PNG I had never the melissa bug when i folowed the quest even in 0.1 and the same in the hotfix version and im using firefox and sorry for my bad englich im an german player^^

Last edited:

Book11

Apr 1, 2020
Enjoying the story, characters, scenes, and the amount of content. Excited to see what comes next.
I believe I found a bug
When I go to the classroom in the Early Afternoon and click on Interact with Athena and Lacy I get a blank black screen.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hi grimm2022 . First of all, very nice game, impressive for a first try. It is also SUPER refreshing to get such a fleshed out game as a first release instead of just the result of a couple of weekends of screwing around :) So extra kudos.

Also very impressed with the speed you got a hotfix out, very much appreciated. For me though the Nia loop still persists. Using it and the cheat I can see the Influence level at 4 after the weekend retreat, then counting up from subtask 0 to 1 etc, still it"s the same steps as before (visiting her at home > restaurant > getting Stepsis to teach her etc.).

I am also getting the Savannah introduction again. I am attaching my Save game here, in case you'd like to have a look.

Cheers!
Hi, honestly I'm a little confused right now.
I've alded your savefile to the latest hotfix version, finished Introduction on Savannah, interacted with Karlee, called Nia into my office, interacted with her in her office, and interacted with her outside on Friday.
Everything worked for me. I'll keep an eye out to see if others still have the same problem.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, honestly I'm a little confused right now.
I've alded your savefile to the latest hotfix version, finished Introduction on Savannah, interacted with Karlee, called Nia into my office, interacted with her in her office, and interacted with her outside on Friday.
Everything worked for me. I'll keep an eye out to see if others still have the same problem.
for me works everething normal i have no bugs in your fixed version with firefox, but i will test it now with chrome :)

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
it seems there is still the same problem with Melissa, so just use the cheat code "ThankU". Decrease Melissa's subtask , it should then say

"Current Influencelevel: 2
Current Subtask: 2 "

Click finish and then go back to cheats again and increase the subtask back up again so that it says

"Current Influencelevel: 3
Current Subtask: 0 "
Click finish and Melissa's home is unlocked
edit: think i almost figured it out
the latest patch seems to have fixed it

Last edited:

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
grimm2022 01.PNG I think you ment here secrets :) geheimnisse das is doch deutsch ob wohl ich es lustig finde als deutscher^^
it would be god when you would add By Athena 01.PNG weekend because she is only then at your home would probaply god for new players :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bops57t2

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Wonderful game.... a bit of excess grinding for my taste... but well thought out and selection of girls is great, busty natural ones...
I am still stuck with Melisa's home... but will wait for next update... take ur time and keep doing great work :)

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
grimm2022 View attachment 1608530 I think you ment here secrets :) geheimnisse das is doch deutsch ob wohl ich es lustig finde als deutscher^^
it would be god when you would add By Athena View attachment 1608588 weekend because she is only then at your home would probaply god for new players :)
Thank you, I adjusted both.
When I write these stories, I sometimes use a translator for them to make my job a little easier, but some things I don't notice when I check-read. :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi, I just finished my first hotfix, I hope to have removed all the bugs mentioned. If I missed any, please let me know.
Changes:
-Melissa's house is fixed
-Violet not appearing in your house fixed.
-Nia's loop fixed
-Blank screen when interacting with Lacy and Athena was fixed.
-all images are with lowercase letters and without " ' "
-option to remove "step"

Until this page is edited feel free to use one of the one of the following links.

Mega

it seems there is still the same problem with Melissa, so just use the cheat code "ThankU". Decrease Melissa's subtask , it should then say

"Current Influencelevel: 2
Current Subtask: 2 "

Click finish and then go back to cheats again and increase the subtask back up again so that it says

"Current Influencelevel: 3
Current Subtask: 0 "
Click finish and Melissa's home is unlocked

Thanks for the patience, I found the bug in Melissa's Quest and fixed it along with a few minor bugs. So here is the second hotfix version:

Does anyone know if this fix the Athena/Lucy blank screen problem and the Violet: Interact with her at your home on Tuesday one? Those are the ones i have now. I am downloading but it takes a lot from mediafire (mega would have been faster)evening.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
grimm2022 so i have testet your first fix on Chrome and everthing work at it should no bugs and havent used the cheat :)
could ther be a way to upload the hotfix2 on mega? than i can test it as well ore if you onli have patched the html file than that would be ok as well if you could uploud the htm file only :)

Last edited:

alekve

Feb 23, 2019
honestly it's a few bug fixes from a full game
Also I'm not one of your patreons but I found the cheat code super easy maybe try to secure it better
It's a HTML game, the cheat code will always be super easy to get if you know how to code. One game hashed the code you input, but you can just literally change the if statement to be always true and bypass the code check if you want. It's just the nature of HTML games.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
grimm2022 thank you the game it's really good I'm still playing for the first time I don't want to cheat but I assume there is no stepmom is there a plan for a slave one in the future ?

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes