VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Night Hacker ; that is the twist in this game he is not their "father" he is maybe the Uncle, I liked the twist to be honest.
All think that he is his "Twin" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It is an interesting one... part of the story I like. There's a hidden story here about how he ended up homeless and not mentioned again. I would think his mother would know as twins appear identical to outsiders, but there are differences that parents recognize.

This brings to mind a real life story my sister told me about the other day. She has a friend who had fraternal twins, both born in the womb at the same time, but not identical twins. Well, I guess DNA testing was done and each one has a DIFFERENT FATHER! Now there's a plot twist you wouldn't expect in real life. I was like, WOW, someone was being naughty. heheheh... that wouldn't apply to this as they are obviously paternal twins (identical, from the same egg).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is an interesting one... part of the story I like. There's a hidden story here about how he ended up homeless and not mentioned again. I would think his mother would know as twins appear identical to outsiders, but there are differences that parents recognize.

This brings to mind a real life story my sister told me about the other day. She has a friend who had fraternal twins, both born in the womb at the same time, but not identical twins. Well, I guess DNA testing was done and each one has a DIFFERENT FATHER! Now there's a plot twist you wouldn't expect in real life. I was like, WOW, someone was being naughty. heheheh... that wouldn't apply to this as they are obviously paternal twins (identical, from the same egg).
Woow I'm baffled I know that Cats and Dogs can do It so they got a lot of Pups with different Genetical info, but that was possible with humans ? wow just wow, anyway those kind of things are seldom but possible

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Woow I'm baffled I know that Cats and Dogs can do It so they got a lot of Pups with different Genetical info, but that was possible with humans ? wow just wow, anyway those kind of things are seldom but possible
Yeah, not sure if she was trying to have children and had some sort of medical help which caused this? I am wondering how one could produce two separate eggs around the same time. I'm not sure people would believe this if it were in a game. The amount of interesting plots I could come up with just from real life stuff is interesting. Like my brother adopted two sisters at a young age. Turns out they're related to my sister's ex-husband, and now one of them is living with me part time. A younger, 21 year old, literal roommate. heheh... she had a guy over the other night for the first time and I jokingly asked her if she got laid and she surprised me and said yes with a huge grin on her face. LOL... real life is stranger than fiction.

Reactions: $@~

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am wondering how one could produce two separate eggs around the same time
that is more common as you imagine, Stress , in the job, you swiched contraceptive brands, or you had a longer antibiotica treatment, you took Nutrition suplements, happens very often and there are women they are prone to that, (like my better one)
other real life story, a aquintance of my better half, got divorced from her husband after she gave birth to a baby with dark skin.
Turns out that the Idiot of her Husband had Intercourse with a girl who was cheating on her afroamerican boyfriend, and then he got home and get his wife pregnant (seems that he didn't wash either this filthy pig) . Of course he made a scene in the Hospital and acused her of cheating and so on.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
that is more common as you imagine, Stress , in the job, you swiched contraceptive brands, or you had a longer antibiotica treatment, you took Nutrition suplements, happens very often and there are women they are prone to that, (like my better one)
other real life story, a aquintance of my better half, got divorced from her husband after she gave birth to a baby with dark skin.
Turns out that the Idiot of her Husband had Intercourse with a girl who was cheating on her afroamerican boyfriend, and then he got home and get his wife pregnant (seems that he didn't wash either this filthy pig) . Of course he made a scene in the Hospital and acused her of cheating and so on.
Wow, yeah, real life is often stranger than fiction!

I imagine she may have been stressed if she was doing both her husband and another man. LOL... there's SO MANY stories from my own life and families life, I could tell which would almost be unbelievable to some.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Damn, that is some well traveled cum.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
lol she’s so full of shit. Sperm lives 15-30 outside of body in suitable environment or dies on dry surfaces like clothes.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
lol she’s so full of shit. Sperm lives 15-30 outside of body in suitable environment or dies on dry surfaces like clothes.
No, he was fucking the girl across the Hallway, and It was a hell on earth , what that woman went trough, with beating and lifetreads etc. my better half works pro bono in an organization to help victims of gender abuse, and they found out like 5 jhr later trough a coincidence.

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
Happened to me when I tried the strict path out (for youngest daughter) after my main play through. The love path doesn’t have that problem though.
I tried that too, didnt work, played love on both daughters and still got stuck at the hospital

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys: I think this is the second time that it happens to me that I can't play the update, when I try to continue the game from my save it doesn't let me continue it simply ends in the previous update,,,
Does anyone have a save that helps me continue with this update.... Greetings and thank you

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hello guys: I think this is the second time that it happens to me that I can't play the update, when I try to continue the game from my save it doesn't let me continue it simply ends in the previous update,,,
Does anyone have a save that helps me continue with this update.... Greetings and thank you
Need to be on the younger daughter's love path, discipline path doesn't continue past the hospital. Could also be that you saved MC's brother but then you'd get an actual ending.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I tried that too, didnt work, played love on both daughters and still got stuck at the hospital
i rechecked, played from beginning and skip through game on love path and it works. Check to see if your update is most recent or not.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you on the younger daughter's love path or going the discipline and corruption route? If you are doing the second that has not been updated.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Are you on the younger daughter's love path or going the discipline and corruption route? If you are doing the second that has not been updated.

Hello brother, I don't know how to select that, the previous version that I downloaded and played said this (FakeFather-0.10b_Normal-pc)
That's his title.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes