VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Fake Father [v0.11a]

*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Are you on the younger daughter's love path or going the discipline and corruption route? If you are doing the second that has not been updated.
Thank you. I wish it was noted in the OP so I didn't waste my time lol. I appreciate you posting it

Apr 30, 2021
Im confused what's going on. I did see some previous posts about there being no new content for one route but since a couple of updates ago I've been stuck on a fast tracked ending - it literally says I somehow retired to a private island suddenly

Reactions: 9alwa

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Im confused what's going on. I did see some previous posts about there being no new content for one route but since a couple of updates ago I've been stuck on a fast tracked ending - it literally says I somehow retired to a private island suddenly
This has been addressed several times. You have found one of the potential endings of the game. If you save the life of the real father he doesn't need you anymore and the game is over. If you let him die, the game continues. Yes, there is quite a lot of content if you don't warn him about the gun, so go back and redo that choice to continue the game.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hope there is more Lily content, which I wonder who he will get to creampie first out of the 3 girls seeing the wife might be pregnant with his child...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it would be kind of awkward if the soon-to-be ex-wife got pregnant and had to start asking hard questions about who exactly impregnated her. As for which of the girls, I think it is going to be the middle child and I think it is going to be through a glory hole where she doesn't know the guy she is fucking is uncle daddy.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This has been addressed several times. You have found one of the potential endings of the game. If you save the life of the real father he doesn't need you anymore and the game is over. If you let him die, the game continues. Yes, there is quite a lot of content if you don't warn him about the gun, so go back and redo that choice to continue the game.
I am myself having the game stop at the same spot as it ended 2 or 3 updates ago. Had the same issue on past builds and didn't look further. No matter what choices I follow, the game ends during the trip back from the hospital after the dude dies. Thought it was related to saves but no, started anew and same problem.

Edit: Apparently it's because there's no strict path with lily. Eh, shame and weird that he isn't developing both paths at the same time. At least should have a clear warning that the 2nd choice you make on the game leads to a dead end. Guess i'll just forget about the game for some time.

Edit 2: Ok there's a good bunch of content prior to the dead end as well on her love path. I thought it would only delevop after it. Still would be nice to have a warning prior.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am myself having the game stop at the same spot as it ended 2 or 3 updates ago. Had the same issue on past builds and didn't look further. No matter what choices I follow, the game ends during the trip back from the hospital after the dude dies. Thought it was related to saves but no, started anew and same problem.

Edit: Apparently it's because there's no strict path with lily. Eh, shame and weird that he isn't developing both paths at the same time. At least should have a clear warning that the 2nd choice you make on the game leads to a dead end. Guess i'll just forget about the game for some time.

Edit 2: Ok there's a good bunch of content prior to the dead end as well on her love path. I thought it would only delevop after it. Still would be nice to have a warning prior.
I do agree that it is better to develop both paths at the same time. In a choice-driven VN it just makes sense to do that, even if it means a little more time between updates. Almost every VN that goes off the rails and gets abandoned here makes the mistake of only developing one branch which is the popular branch and the other ones die on the vine until the dev just quits rather than backtrack to take them back up. The worst perpetrator was probably the original version of "Because I Love Her" but there were several others that either abandoned or underdeveloped entire storylines and thus made the decisions trivial. It seems to me that at the current time, the strict daddy storyline with Lily may force some nice daddy players to start from an earlier save once that storyline is programmed in any way.

Reactions: 9alwa

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Honestly, I would love to start blackmailing that snob Chloe for not letting me near my own mother, who is obviously hiding something, since she is hiding information from her grandchildren about their grandfather, which equally unacceptable. I would threaten Chloe that I would go to the police and declare that I am me and not my brother, because I have my birth certificate and DNA test results saying that I am my brother’s brother. and it will be a lot of fun - that business empire of my brother will collapse overnight and this brat will end up on the street. or I can make a claim to my brother’s inheritance, legally, and that brat Chloe will no longer be able to push me around. you can threaten to lay out incriminating evidence on her, hinting at her incest with her uncle. With this kind of blackmail you can make Chloe your submissive.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, I would love to start blackmailing that snob Chloe for not letting me near my own mother, who is obviously hiding something, since she is hiding information from her grandchildren about their grandfather, which equally unacceptable. I would threaten Chloe that I would go to the police and declare that I am me and not my brother, because I have my birth certificate and DNA test results saying that I am my brother’s brother. and it will be a lot of fun - that business empire of my brother will collapse overnight and this brat will end up on the street. or I can make a claim to my brother’s inheritance, legally, and that brat Chloe will no longer be able to push me around. you can threaten to lay out incriminating evidence on her, hinting at her incest with her uncle. With this kind of blackmail you can make Chloe your submissive.
I'd ask for a refund on that law degree of yours.
The DNA test wouldn't prove that MC is his brother's brother, it'd prove that MC is his brother because they're identical twins.
Even if the court somehow accepted this unverifiable declaration the business empire wouldn't collapse, the board of directors would just vote on a new CEO.
MC wouldn't get a cent of the inheritance unless he was named in his brother's will, it'd all go to his wife and kids.
Chloe would eat this MC up if he even tried something like that.

On top of that Chloe wouldn't care about MC meeting his mother privately if not for the fact that the dude just isn't capable of pulling it off. The knowledge gap from who he is to who he pretends to be is just way too much at the moment.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
business empire wouldn't collapse, the board of directors would just vote on a new CEO
yes but for the family and for Chloe it will be finita la comedia.
Chloe will lost her secretary job.
yes family will be destroyed.
and the big question is who will actually lose more from this - will the poor man lose his unexpected piece of bread or will the rich man become poor? In my opinion, the rich man will lose much more.
so let Chloe decide the fate of her family if she thinks she's that smart. hehe. after all, her entire income depends on the income of her boss, who suddenly turns out to be dead. How will Chloe begin to squirm under such weight?
in my opinion, it is in her interests to arrange the reunion of mother and son as soon as possible.

and if the mother denies her son recognition and kinship, then what can be done, then MC has something to be offended by the family for - for the fact that he was thrown out like a dog into the street and was denied kinship. his hands are free for revenge.
for a lesser sin, the son made his mother his maid and his whore (see VN "Waifu Academy" where the mother left her son in the arms of her mother in order to get married and start a new life).
and here the son can go to the extent of destroying his mother’s family. Yes, he won’t get anything from this except some quenching of the burning bitterness in his heart from the fact that his mother and niece got what they deserved.

the poor man has a good life in prison - a roof over his head, warmth, food, even a library in any prison... and his niece will be very sad in prison - she will go with him for complicity in deceiving the board of directors.

so Chloe can be blackmailed. and Chloe has a lot to lose, and she will lose much more than her uncle will lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sogeking112

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Pedro //Cosmo is very friendly. A ride IN IT will change your mind //
I suspect that the original text was not in English and after machine translation it turned out to be such funny mistakes =)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You seem to be forgeting something THE COMPANY they work for.
And make no mistake he may well be CEO but they both still only work for it.
The company wouldn't just fire them both then vote in a new CEO it would first and formost have them BOTH KILLED.

Due to the simple fact the company is a front for a form of organised crime a barely leagal company at that.
Doing highly illigal things that they both know far to much about to be allowed to live.
Or have you forgoten how the two brother's met in the first place?.
In Fact If the company even suspects that the he is not actually his brother then they are BOTH DEAD.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes