VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how does the incest tag work in this game?
stepchest games are a joke but take over a family and slap the incest tag on it is next level stupid.
mother of Chloe is "fullsize"-sibling of twin-brothers (i e and MC also). her mother is a sister of twin-brothers.
incest tag is legitim.
there is a real incest. MC is real uncle of Chloe. and there nothing you can do.

Reactions: katzenstreu

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You seem to be forgeting something THE COMPANY they work for.
And make no mistake he may well be CEO but they both still only work for it.
The company wouldn't just fire them both then vote in a new CEO it would first and formost have them BOTH KILLED.

Due to the simple fact the company is a front for a form of organised crime a barely leagal company at that.
Doing highly illigal things that they both know far to much about to be allowed to live.
Or have you forgoten how the two brother's met in the first place?.
In Fact If the company even suspects that the he is not actually his brother then they are BOTH DEAD.
ummm... exactly! You are right.
I forgot the nature of the business of the company in which MC’s brother worked as a director. and to be honest, dismissal threatens death for Chloe too. because Chloe is an accomplice in this scam to replace the position of director of the company.
Of course, she certainly needs to be taught a lesson for disrespecting her own uncle. but I’m afraid that the methods that I described will be a complete overkill. damn...

Well... we'll have to temporarily moderate our desires. and act in other ways.

yes, but you can resort to bluff, threaten to tell everything. but don't do it.
as they say, our life is a game. poker game. and poker means sometimes bluffing.
Who knows, maybe Chloe won’t be able to stand it anymore and will succumb to her uncle’s trick.
on the other hand, you need to carefully “calculate your trump cards”.
and firstly accumulate a “safe parachute” in a separate account and only then try to blackmail Chloe with a bluff.

you just need to offer Chloe the option that giving in to her uncle's request to reunite with his mother will be much safer than testing whether MC dares to carry out the threat (or find out he's just bluffing).

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
IT went all December and no even the usual 2 bit update .... they were doing one each 30 days or so , now it goes to 50 or more nice... hope developer dont joint the * JUNK * side team , which one delays one update more than the last.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and edcl58

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
someone should make a signature art for this game so fans can include it in their comments. One of the more underrated game of this site and definitely needs more attention.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
x-mas renders from Patreon:
View attachment 3263128
View attachment 3263129
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so no update after the normal time they used to release one has passed ..

and they are releasing wallpapers like some Rad iant junk developer ...

this is a decent game , hope they the developers don go to the lasy, milker , one update each blue moon. side as other devs

and the number of chars is already enough is like 4 main fam, 2 or 3 side fam , and 2 or so more ...
9 already ...
so hope they do these chars first before adding a million of more side/no sense chars more

SadHold

May 25, 2017
Here you go:

"Fake Father Second 0.1 beta

Hello, I have decided to upload this incomplete version of the update. As you can see, it does not have a gallery and it does not have the Dora scenes, which are the most important because I made several animations, so that takes a long time to render and I want the Dora scenes to be seen in full since this is the version 0.1.
I hope to be able to upload the full version of the game in mid-February."

New update:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Here you go:

"Fake Father Second 0.1 beta

Hello, I have decided to upload this incomplete version of the update. As you can see, it does not have a gallery and it does not have the Dora scenes, which are the most important because I made several animations, so that takes a long time to render and I want the Dora scenes to be seen in full since this is the version 0.1.
I hope to be able to upload the full version of the game in mid-February."

New update: Mega
Are there content from other LI it should I just wait for full update?

Reactions: rashidi

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is the dark path finally available? Or is it still a continuation of her nice path?
Quite frankly, I only skimmed the images folder. He fingers/masturbate the loli and then shares with her the changing room at the beach . So maybe.

Reactions: edcl58
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes