VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I really hope this doesn't get abandoned. I have been enjoying the slow burn and the girls are cute. Hope to see the update soon.
You are right about the slow burn... He burned us on March 1st about his new friend helping him translate the new update (which was apparently 100% finished...) and we are still waiting for that update...
I am glad you really enjoy his slow burn!

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Let's hope that a few days ...weeks don't turn into a few months! I supported him immediately at SS, but now my patience is running out. The worst thing is that apart from the lie above, he's not communicating about it. So imho it looks a lot like milking.

Jane991

Jul 17, 2022
Let's hope that a few days ...weeks don't turn into a few months! I supported him immediately at SS, but now my patience is running out. The worst thing is that apart from the lie above, he's not communicating about it. So imho it looks a lot like milking.
People are going to lose patience eventually and whatever little he is earning will be stopped too. So he better wrap up whatever he is doing and release an update soon.

tidus

May 14, 2017
I don't get why people are upset about the lack of updates. The developer has been pretty good in updating this game (even if its a slow burn) as compared to other developers who take well over 6 months to a year for an update.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I don't get why people are upset about the lack of updates. The developer has been pretty good in updating this game (even if its a slow burn) as compared to other developers who take well over 6 months to a year for an update.
Because the last update was incomplete. There was 1 sexy time scene that was missing. He said he needed a few weeks to do it right. Few weeks turned to a month and he finally gave a "date" of release.

That "date" of release was 3 weeks ago. So all in all, he supposedly working on 1 scene for close to 2 months now. I think you can agree, that's insane.

And while thats annoying, the reason why people are upset with him is the Dev keeps giving "its close, be patient" messages like once a week on discord then completely disappearing.

Jane991

Jul 17, 2022
I get what your point is but at least he can keep updating weekly about how much progress he made. Committing to a date and suddenly disappearing isn't the way to go. Think about the people who are paying monthly subscription to his page, they all deserve an update.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
dude just give up the game after patreon ban him, he start the ss but seems like he already loss so much his supporter.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The scene was finished, he needs 4 weeks for this:
I will only need a few more days to fix all the game's bugs and deliver a professional version.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes