VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
As a person that helped write it, thanks so much :D

What do you think was rushed about it?
oh nice, you're amazingly talented and I hope you continue helping this Dev.

so for example:

BJ part - from the insertion to cum it was like 3 clicks and its over. I would have liked to see some different angles of the BJ, licking, stroking, and internal monologues of what the characters are thinking. Maybe different position like MC sitting, and he's caressing her face lovingly while holding her hand to reassure her while she gives the BJ.

Sex part - same with above. From insertion to cum, it was like 5-7 clicks if I recall right. To elevate this scene even further, I would like to see more angles and internal monologues that contrast what the characters are thinking and feeling. In particular, the monologues could have gone through some of the 5 senses like what each characters were tasting, hearing, seeing, smelling, and touching.

This was such a big moment for the MC and what he was working for the entire game, it would be interesting to see what hes thinking during the act.

Another way to elevate that scene would be conveying more passion. I think the use of squeezing is very underrated in VN games. For this scene maybe have Dora grabbing bed sheets, MC arms, back, biting on bed sheets. While for the MC, squeezing Dora's hands, thighs, breast, face...etc.

But yeah, this is just a small critique, overall all great job the dialogues and renders in between was just *chefs kiss*. Also, soundtrack was perfect and really adds to the overall scene.

P.S.
Scene was too dark at times and I know why it was set as that and you made the right decision. But I would have just added the option for there to be more light. It can be "non-canon" like a 4th wall break where the Dev was like "this isn't canon but if you want we can make the scene a bit more bright for you!" Kind of like when you asked if the players want to see blood.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
When I try to save...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: To be persisted, <Character: u'Dora'> must support equality comparison.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 663, in main
    renpy.persistent.update(True)
  File "renpy/persistent.py", line 370, in update
    need_save = find_changes()
  File "renpy/persistent.py", line 182, in find_changes
    backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
  File "renpy/persistent.py", line 140, in safe_deepcopy
    raise Exception("To be persisted, %r must support equality comparison." % o)
Exception: To be persisted, <Character: u'Dora'> must support equality comparison.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Fake Father Second 0.1

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
oh nice, you're amazingly talented and I hope you continue helping this Dev.

so for example:

BJ part - from the insertion to cum it was like 3 clicks and its over. I would have liked to see some different angles of the BJ, licking, stroking, and internal monologues of what the characters are thinking. Maybe different position like MC sitting, and he's caressing her face lovingly while holding her hand to reassure her while she gives the BJ.

Sex part - same with above. From insertion to cum, it was like 5-7 clicks if I recall right. To elevate this scene even further, I would like to see more angles and internal monologues that contrast what the characters are thinking and feeling. In particular, the monologues could have gone through some of the 5 senses like what each characters were tasting, hearing, seeing, smelling, and touching.

This was such a big moment for the MC and what he was working for the entire game, it would be interesting to see what hes thinking during the act.

Another way to elevate that scene would be conveying more passion. I think the use of squeezing is very underrated in VN games. For this scene maybe have Dora grabbing bed sheets, MC arms, back, biting on bed sheets. While for the MC, squeezing Dora's hands, thighs, breast, face...etc.

But yeah, this is just a small critique, overall all great job the dialogues and renders in between was just *chefs kiss*. Also, soundtrack was perfect and really adds to the overall scene.

P.S.
Scene was too dark at times and I know why it was set as that and you made the right decision. But I would have just added the option for there to be more light. It can be "non-canon" like a 4th wall break where the Dev was like "this isn't canon but if you want we can make the scene a bit more bright for you!" Kind of like when you asked if the players want to see blood.
I don't represent this game as I'm only a guest, but I will just say that some of the decisions made were for different reasons. For example, the scene probably wasn't going to be as complex as it is now. I meant the update as a whole, not specifically the sex scene. But we talked a lot and I encouraged for more details is always better than less.

So what you got was more than was probably going to go forward in this update. I agree that those kinds of things are amazing, the gripping of the bed, the sheets, all these details are great, but it's also hard to pay attention to that when you have to think about everything else as well. That's not just talking about this update, or even game, but all of them.

I'm a developer of another game, but I help people doctor their games here and there. Mostly with pacing.
The best part of this update is that it gave me practice with sex scenes cause this is the first one I've worked on. And the next one I work on will be for my own. So yeah, great practice.

To Clarify, the initial sex scene was written by Netero, for that I don't take credit. But what I did was translate it and bring it to full life. Editing is where the magic happens is basically my motto, and I think it happened with this. I'm pretty proud of this update and I think Netero is too :D

Reactions: White Lamp

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Its possible to fix relationship with wife? Last update bitch asked for divorce, not worth to keep playing if mc cant fuck her
I'm only a guest, I don't decide what happens in the game. That said, in my opinion, that's just a storyline. You should probably see the storyline fully through before deciding what is and isn't going to happen. I don't see why her asking for a divorce is in anyway definitive to being unable to fuck her.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
o instead of going on, something like this now happens, you just see that it's not a continuation

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I have update 0.11a already, but there is a "Second 0.1" available today. The changelog doesn't explain what this "Second 0.1" contains. If I download that, does make me replay the game? Does it add anything to the previous v.0.1?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have update 0.11a already, but there is a "Second 0.1" available today. The changelog doesn't explain what this "Second 0.1" contains. If I download that, does make me replay the game? Does it add anything to the previous v.0.1?
I believe but I could be wrong that 0.11a is like chapter 1 and 0.1 is actually like a chapter 2.
But don't quote me on it.

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
It's a remake of 0.1 and continues where the other 0.1 ended.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
It's a remake of 0.1 and continues where the other 0.1 ended.
The game is being remade? Rewritten? Or a separate path is being made a standalone?
Sorry to just throw this at you, but I've been away for a while and don't know if anything has changed to the scope/roadmap here
Thanks!

Edit:
Oh, wait, you just meant that the continuation of the story was there right? lmao
Somehow I managed to miss the most obvious conclusion

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
It's not remake. It's the second season. Story continues from the end of first season. Separate installation, so you can't use old saves. Start new game.

I just played it and I gotta say that it's the best update so far.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I don't represent this game as I'm only a guest, but I will just say that some of the decisions made were for different reasons. For example, the scene probably wasn't going to be as complex as it is now. I meant the update as a whole, not specifically the sex scene. But we talked a lot and I encouraged for more details is always better than less.

So what you got was more than was probably going to go forward in this update. I agree that those kinds of things are amazing, the gripping of the bed, the sheets, all these details are great, but it's also hard to pay attention to that when you have to think about everything else as well. That's not just talking about this update, or even game, but all of them.

I'm a developer of another game, but I help people doctor their games here and there. Mostly with pacing.
The best part of this update is that it gave me practice with sex scenes cause this is the first one I've worked on. And the next one I work on will be for my own. So yeah, great practice.

To Clarify, the initial sex scene was written by Netero, for that I don't take credit. But what I did was translate it and bring it to full life. Editing is where the magic happens is basically my motto, and I think it happened with this. I'm pretty proud of this update and I think Netero is too :D
to clarify we don't like your involvement in delaying the update, so you shouldn't be so proud about it, more elegant means could be found to make the desired update and not appear as desperate in last minute to block something that was announced for the next day

alrubedo

Apr 5, 2022
So it doesn't matter what choice we made? It's a little disappointing. Some kind of kinetic novel.

Reactions: qaywsx

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Synopsis: One day you had enough so you hop on the bang bus to a new city, jump into a fake taxi to your new home where you meet your fake family.

J/K :D... sorry I just had to.

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FakeFather-Second0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
Not gonna lie, this Update kinda brought me back into the Game. Part 1 was not a bad Game but also nothing special imo. But especially Dora's Sex Scene was really well written, and was the almost perfect payoff for the Teasing and "work" the MC had to do in Part 1. Really looking forward to the other two. Only little "critique" for me would be that the actual penetration Scenes could have been a few renders/variations longer, more in line with the foreplay Scenes.

I hope the Writing in the future keeps the Quality it has right now, the pacing is quite good as well as the dialogues. All in all Part 2 feels, to me, quite improved compared with Part 1.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
EDIT (reason: stupidity)

Game needs a start screen that tells players something like:

New Players: this version picks up an ongoing story that you can play in version 11a found.... blah blah blah

Returning Players: old saves from 11a won't work here, so bear with us as we re-define character relationships to what you want them to be before we return to the story right where we left off.

Without this idiots like me start the game, see the prompts to enter relationships and assume the game needs to be re-started from the very beginning all over again. And if they are especially petulant and immature (like me) they may Quit before realizing the game actually does pick up where the previous version left off.

And if they are really dumb, they may even go post their bitchings on message boards before realizing their mistake...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes