VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I tried today found multiple trojans and after looking found more but up to u I used MEGA and tried GOFile not sure if second party uploaded trojan files and replaced link or developer did but I'm just warning people. I would like to play game but not going to destroy my computer to do so. sorry if my English isn't the best but again it's a friendly warning
That's fine. I as well, am just saying, Renpy do sometimes give false positives.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think the pronoun problems are on purpose. I get the impression the Dev uses a mostly machine translation, and with spanish having both masculine and feminine words regardless of the speaker or the subject, the pronouns probably get translated automatically.

My only real complaint about the content of the game is the complete lack of interaction with the wife, including her not getting even a name. That's not what the game's cover art implies. It looks like you should be able to seduce the wife as well, but it's never even approached.
I think that if he wants to even be able to be in the same room as his double's wife he is going to have to turn around the relationships with the girls first. I think that his lack of care for his family is what put his ass in a sling with the missus. Maybe a relationship with the wife will be a reward for following the love path instead of the discipline path. Or maybe he will just break her down too. It will be fun to find out. One way or another, putting an end to the divorce could end up being quite inconvenient for the real father as it seems that he has plans that include it.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
It's a pain i always read comments just to be sure no issues I try to scan everything but this time forgot but computer slowed down so scanned it and found multiple trojans so going to have to review computer to hopefully find any scan missed
Nothing slowed me down but Windows Defender still blocked it and they say that sometimes it detects false positives but how do you know if it's a false alarm :unsure:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think that if he wants to even be able to be in the same room as his double's wife he is going to have to turn around the relationships with the girls first. I think that his lack of care for his family is what put his ass in a sling with the missus. Maybe a relationship with the wife will be a reward for following the love path instead of the discipline path. Or maybe he will just break her down too. It will be fun to find out. One way or another, putting an end to the divorce could end up being quite inconvenient for the real father as it seems that he has plans that include it.
I think the only way any of this ends well is if something ends up happening to the original, otherwise no matter what we do he's going to kill us. Hell, even if we hadn't fucked around with his daughters in the first place that was probably his endgame. Use the double, then tie up the loose ends. All else fails, use the body of the double to fake your death.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the only way any of this ends well is if something ends up happening to the original, otherwise no matter what we do he's going to kill us. Hell, even if we hadn't fucked around with his daughters in the first place that was probably his endgame. Use the double, then tie up the loose ends. All else fails, use the body of the double to fake your death.
It's like "The Parent Trap" with mobsters, molestation, murder, and mayhem. I love it.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, it is currently building up in a way that the original is going to be dying, or leaving the business and his family for some reason permanently.

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
LEAVING A COMMENT TO HOPEFULLY BUMP THIS POST INTO THE EYES OF A GENEROUS 1$ donor who enjoys sharing. Pls

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes