VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FakeFather-0.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Horcol

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fake Father [v0.6a] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 134 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 100 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
there is nothing new in this update? I played but it always ends up in version 0.5 I've tried several different options but it keeps ending up in 0.5.
Same for me. It's clear the Dev is trying to put out all the stops to drag the story out as much as possible, but re-writing a few lines from the last update, and calling it an update is going a little too far :cautious:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
there is nothing new in this update? I played but it always ends up in version 0.5 I've tried several different options but it keeps ending up in 0.5.
Same for me. It's clear the Dev is trying to put out all the stops to drag the story out as much as possible, but re-writing a few lines from the last update, and calling it an update is going a little too far :cautious:
Preface : I did not download through f95.
Was a patreon at the time of 0.6 release a while back, and at the time, the dev linked 0.5 instead of 0.6 by mistake; and he added 0.6 link in the next post. Could be that whoever leaked this version got the link from the former ?

baalstatic

Jun 24, 2019
Yes, and i'm from Italy so English is not my first language just like him; i just wanted to show the developer the error so he can hopefully fix it in the next update.
Anyway he should hire a proofreader: these are minor mistakes that can be fixed quickly.
I'm coming from France, you have deepl traductor "dev" free and on the internet. Just search a little. For you will make a correct update and try to fix the spank bug please

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
twister .. who would have thought .... a game i played what 55 years ago .. would turn sexual :love:
we used to just get drunk and have fun .. sneaking in dads liqueur cabinet :LOL:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Is this really version 0.6a? Each time I try it it always ends as 0.5a. The scenes before where visiting the girls during the night, and then lastly with Alice about a father, daughter day out and paying her $1000. According to his change log he has like 160 renders and 8 gallery items, of which I only saw 1 added?

So wrong file or what?

Edit***
I just saw a comment on his patreon page -

"Apparently I forgot to change that dialog but it is the correct version. "

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Is this really version 0.6a? Each time I try it it always ends as 0.5a. The scenes before where visiting the girls during the night, and then lastly with Alice about a father, daughter day out and paying her $1000. According to his change log he has like 160 renders and 8 gallery items, of which I only saw 1 added?

So wrong file or what?
Looks like wrong file?
0.6 started with the meeting of mafia boss and ends with twister game.

Notping95

May 11, 2020
anyone got a walkthrough about getting good relationship with lily? i've tried redoing it 4 times and no luck.

nvm, I got the pattern now

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes