VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
One question, does the physical appearance of the impostor improve over time or will it stay that way?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Agree to disagree on that one yeh she is being a bitch but she is the older vision of Lily or what Lilly could of been in a few years time.
Like Lilly she was starved of her father's time and affection only were Lilly blamed her Eldest sister thinking she was stealing him from her.
Alice actually put the blame were it belonged on Daddy himself and has decided for her own self preservation if he dosen't want to be with her she doesn't want or care to be near him.
And the best defence she has is Anger at him so beating her with a stick won't get you anywere except despised and feared.
I could be wong I often am but thats my take on Alice.
I'm personally of the opinion the best he can do is to ignore her anger, rebuke her rudeness and keep making her have Daddy, Daughter time.
Your suggestion might work I'm no expert and of course my way is just my personal opinion.
I understand where you are coming from but "carrot and stick" means incentive or discipline, not actually beating Alice with a stick. Its an analogy that is pretty common in describing differing management techniques. You save the caning of bottoms only for the real good girls who want to get punished by daddy for being so bad. Alice just needs discipline of some sort since she is impenetrable to any other form of positive reinforcement. Lily seems to respond either way, but one way is probably better than the other. The game seems to want you to try different methods on each daughter instead of treating every problem like a nail.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I understand where you are coming from but "carrot and stick" means incentive or discipline, not actually beating Alice with a stick. Its an analogy that is pretty common in describing differing management techniques. You save the caning of bottoms only for the real good girls who want to get punished by daddy for being so bad. Alice just needs discipline of some sort since she is impenetrable to any other form of positive reinforcement. Lily seems to respond either way, but one way is probably better than the other. The game seems to want you to try different methods on each daughter instead of treating every problem like a nail.
Yup I know what carrot on a stick is and I didn't mean beat her with it lol.
I meant he can't try to punish her in the conventional way and time outs wouldn't exactly work.
Although she did seem to enjoy some light spanking.
And talking of the MC I'm not overly keep on his treatment of the maid either it seemed way out of place.
When considering he was not long ago a down and out having been falsely accusedof Rape and then he go's and treats her like that?.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: $@~ and kratos1234

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
How do you get the Gold Version? Also, do you have to pay for it? If so, it's not fair for the poor and middle class.
While gold is still quite valuable per ounce, i think you can have plenty of bytes in an ounce of gold. So i dunno if it would be that expensive in the end. :p

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
While gold is still quite valuable per ounce, i think you can have plenty of bytes in an ounce of gold. So i dunno if it would be that expensive in the end. :p
What are you talking about? I'm talking about the gold version of this game. i seen one game that have a gold version to it but it was $29.00 to download but I forgot the name of the game or how to get to it agin. I was wondering if this game was the same way.

Reactions: Twistty

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What are you talking about? I'm talking about the gold version of this game. i seen one game that have a gold version to it but it was $29.00 to download but I forgot the name of the game or how to get to it agin. I was wondering if this game was the same way.
That was a joke, hence the :p

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
the gold version of my game costs $20

Reactions: Feyd

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FakeFather-0.6aGold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes