VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still little content, but looks quite promising. Especially if there will be more smooth animated scenes with sounds and moans. I would also suggest adding some quidance, how one or other answer inpacts progress or something with girls. (y)

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Ufff, can you explain to me what Alice's route is like?
because I don't think I can advance on her route.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Can someone please clarify if this is actually the lates version???
One says that it is just a type-o in the end but someone else have examples on content missing in this that is included in the latest version on Patreon.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Can someone please clarify if this is actually the lates version???
One says that it is just a type-o in the end but someone else have examples on content missing in this that is included in the latest version on Patreon.
It is the latest version. Most of the new stuff seems to be on the 'good father' route, it seems?

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I redid the download both on the patreon and f95 sites but it keeps running out at the end of version 0.5, can someone send me the save from the end of version 0.5 so I can continue.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Is it just me and is there a way to increase the brightness or are these night scenes just so dark? Like I get it is supposed to be night and dark out but if you are going to have scenes or things happening, you would want those playing to see it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I think it is a matter of personal preference but I like the love path better. It seems like what she needs more because she doesn't lack discipline but rather affection. She obeys with both the carrot and the stick. Alice is the one who really needs some stick time.
Agree to disagree on that one yeh she is being a bitch but she is the older vision of Lily or what Lilly could of been in a few years time.
Like Lilly she was starved of her father's time and affection only were Lilly blamed her Eldest sister thinking she was stealing him from her.
Alice actually put the blame were it belonged on Daddy himself and has decided for her own self preservation if he dosen't want to be with her she doesn't want or care to be near him.
And the best defence she has is Anger at him so beating her with a stick won't get you anywere except despised and feared.
I could be wong I often am but thats my take on Alice.
I'm personally of the opinion the best he can do is to ignore her anger, rebuke her rudeness and keep making her have Daddy, Daughter time.
Your suggestion might work I'm no expert and of course my way is just my personal opinion.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Agree to disagree on that one yeh she is being a bitch but she is the older vision of Lily or what Lilly could of been in a few years time.
Like Lilly she was starved of her father's time and affection only were Lilly blamed her Eldest sister thinking she was stealing him from her.
Alice actually put the blame were it belonged on Daddy himself and has decided for her own self preservation if he dosen't want to be with her she doesn't want or care to be near him.
And the best defence she has is Anger at him so beating her with a stick won't get you anywere except despised and feared.
I could be wong I often am but thats my take on Alice.
I'm personally of the opinion the best he can do is to ignore her anger, rebuke her rudeness and keep making her have Daddy, Daughter time.
Your suggestion might work I'm no expert and of course my way is just my personal opinion.
What I understand from that comment is that Alice needs a good beating, not a bad one.:p

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes