VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Eh, depends on how fast you're typing. Also if you are native speaker of language that doesn't have gendered pronouns, instead everyone gets the same one, it might still creep up in writing that you use the wrong one. But in this case it's most likely because they use translating software.
I'm a native speaker of such language (Finnish) and it doesn't. I have plenty of first hand experience on this matter and have to ask how many languages do you speak/write?

At least Google translator regularly mixes sexes when translating from e.g. Spanish and German to English. And makes a real mess from/to my non-Indo-European mother tongue.

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Is this really version 0.9 or version 0.09? Got hyped thinking it's almost finished.
Because a real v0.9 should be 90% of the completion (at least based on the initial goal)

Still annoys me that big part of the developer in this site use the wrong decimals

I Should have looked at the changelog and the comments first. No sex scene with the daughters yet.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is this really version 0.9 or version 0.09? Got hyped thinking it's almost finished.
Because a real v0.9 should be 90% of the completion (at least based on the initial goal)

Still annoys me that big part of the developer in this site use the wrong decimals

I Should have looked at the changelog and the comments first. No sex scene with the daughters yet.
That's literally not how it works, 0.9 usually goes to 0.10. Either way it doesn't matter one bit, most commercial live service games run on a 1.0 at initial release. How a small time dev like this decides to number their versions is ultimately up to them.

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
Can anyone link the new update been out for a half a week. Had no idea the game was going to take a half year off thought he quit. I want to see if we'll actually do anything with a daughter after a year of waiting

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes