VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The more i play, the more it feels like Chloe had a thing for her dead uncle - and that only makes her more tsundere annoyed & confused over the MC/new uncle and his family man shenanigans. :sneaky:

As an aside, is there some problem with the gallery in this version? It seems like there are no new images in the update, even though i got some warnings related to such as i played.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This will be long journey, maybe need 2 years until mc can corrupt all the girls completely

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i see nothing different ... what content was added ? :unsure:
If the MC fails to save and replaces the real father, he deals with some stuff related to the implosion of Dora's marriage, gets to Chloe's mother & grandmother (who also happen to be his own long-lost sister and mother, by the way) and Chloe starts to notice and questions the MC's closeness with the daughters.

That said, there seems to be some error going on with the gallery, where we get warnings about new pictures being added after certain scenes, but no difference from those in 0.9 appear.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If the MC fails to save and replaces the real father, he deals with some stuff related to the implosion of Dora's marriage, gets to Chloe's mother & grandmother (who also happen to be his own long-lost sister and mother, by the way) and Chloe starts to notice and questions the MC's closeness with the daughters.

That said, there seems to be some error going on with the gallery, where we get warnings about new pictures being added after certain scenes, but no difference from those in 0.9 appear.
so what do i gotta do restart a new game to see the new content ? :unsure:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FakeFather-0.10b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes