potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
Eh, I think it cuts both ways. If he doesn't intend to come back to the game, why bother suspending? The actually-sketchy devs just milk their subscribers for all they've got.

Reactions: Kermit79

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Sorry, but it can't be. If 0.4 has sex with Beverly it's milliontimes better than 0.3. If 0.4 not have enough content with Beverly it's still going to be good, but slightly worse than 0.3.
If the Dev ever does a update. Sex with Beverly be the High light! but just more content with Beverly. With added content with English Teacher (especially if your MC is working @ Seth. Doing your boss' wife (y)!!!) AND/or content with the Human Resoure lady (Kevin's Mom). Would be very very Good!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Message from the DEV:

Hello everyone,
The next post will be the 0.4 update. I'm hoping to get it out asap, if time permits by the end of this week, if not, hopefully mid-end of next. I will also be making some significant changes to the development process for future updates. Thanks for your patience.

ProMorning

If you read this, ProMorning, we all are looking forward to this new release. Just take the time you need. :)
by the end of this (next) week this game/thread will get a well deserved "abandoned" tag.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes