dude84

Dec 6, 2020
Hi everyone, i've downloaded and playing this game today... what can i say: Beverly is smoking hot, what a character...perfect in her imperfections. I've quickly skipped all the other routes in order to follow her one. Anyway, my question is: the toilette scene is the last (and hottest) scene with her ? And if it's (sadly) so, when is planned the next update ? Thx

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Hi everyone, i've downloaded and playing this game today... what can i say: Beverly is smoking hot, what a character...perfect in her imperfections. I've quickly skipped all the other routes in order to follow her one. Anyway, my question is: the toilette scene is the last (and hottest) scene with her ? And if it's (sadly) so, when is planned the next update ? Thx
Yeah sadly thats it for now and nobody knows when the next update it ready, if we are lucky it could be ready in this month..

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
Yeah sadly thats it for now and nobody knows when the next update it ready, if we are lucky it could be ready in this month..
I hope so...i've just checked the dev's patreon and it seems the 0.4 update doesn't seem so close to be completed. Anyway thanks.
I was looking for games with hot and "realistic" milf-character and this has Bev that is a prototype of what a milf should be, if you know what i mean. The story is good but unfortunately there are so few H-scenes...
In A Different Summer there are characters like this...do you know other games where i can find some character like that ?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I hope so...i've just checked the dev's patreon and it seems the 0.4 update doesn't seem so close to be completed. Anyway thanks.
I was looking for games with hot and "realistic" milf-character and this has Bev that is a prototype of what a milf should be, if you know what i mean. The story is good but unfortunately there are so few H-scenes...
In A Different Summer there are characters like this...do you know other games where i can find some character like that ?
That hot and "realistic" milf-character is the main reason I love this game too. If you look my signatures there is Mrs. Johnson from live to fight she fits that category, but there's only couple of hot scenes with her and no sex. And Denos city has quite hot and realistic looking milf character and there's a few sex scenes with her. Also check Come Home there is couple of good milfs too.

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
That hot and "realistic" milf-character is the main reason I love this game too. If you look my signatures there is Mrs. Johnson from live to fight she fits that category, but there's only couple of hot scenes with her and no sex. And Denos city has quite hot and realistic looking milf character and there's a few sex scenes with her. Also check Come Home there is couple of good milfs too.
Thx man.

Reactions: Johnny6

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry, but it can't be. If 0.4 has sex with Beverly it's milliontimes better than 0.3. If 0.4 not have enough content with Beverly it's still going to be good, but slightly worse than 0.3.
Well duh obviously if there's a sex scene with Beverly 0.4 willl be better than 0.3... whether there's a sex scene or not i'm sure it will not disappoint.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Am I missing something? I just played through this update, and there's nothing new from when I played this game a year ago. Also, I'm not getting many of the scenes as I'm seeing screenshots for in this thread. Are these not actually in the game?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Am I missing something? I just played through this update, and there's nothing new from when I played this game a year ago. Also, I'm not getting many of the scenes as I'm seeing screenshots for in this thread. Are these not actually in the game?
almost year ago was the last update time...are you sure you havent played the same thing/update again?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
If you talk about previews, yes, for sure you will not find them in the game yet.

I have post a lot of preview since the last update, but they will be in the next update, if update is coming.

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
Any news from Dev ? 0.4 version status is the same for months...i hope he’s not thinking to abandon!
Bev, we miss you, come back ASAP, please :cry:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am sad to announce that this adventure is over, and this game will not see an end, or a future update.

Sorry people.

RIP Beverly.

• Wow
Reactions: patrickB
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes