Balial42

May 3, 2018
But there is still some kind of response / updates on patreon, so i keep the faith that we get for what we paid for all these months. I even upgrade my payments about 3 months ago to nearly 10 bucks, just to make the next update happen.
Still beliebe in you and your effort, ProMorning. But I also understand, that some of your old fellows are deeply disappointet.

Btw, this tread is still open. I saw enough other games that goes into oblivion (abandoned/onhold) after a much shorter period of missing content.

Reactions: Johnny6

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I started supporting the Patreon after the last note from the dev was posted here. But I'm a stupid optimist like that. Guess we'll see what happens.
I am not a supporter since last month.
Are you able to post the pictures of his last post on Patreon ?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hello, Mom and Son and all.
I wrote ProMorning yesterday and he gave me (us) this answer:

Yes, unfortunately time did not permit. I'm using every available hour to finish the last few items, and the update will be a little gimped but I really want to update before the month is over. Might have to do a little follow up update in the following month or two to for the minor unfinished things I wanted to include with this update, we'll see.

In my opinion, he is still at work and gave his best to make us all happy. I really appriciate his effort and hope for the best outcome.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
For 110$ a month you can't expect more updates. People need to eat and make actual money. Support on patreon if you want more

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balial42

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
For 110$ a month you can't expect more updates. People need to eat and make actual money. Support on patreon if you want more
I dont think anyone has a problem waiting for a game this polished, its being left in the dark about it. His posts on patreon are sparse and i hear rumblings about his discord being killed. This community is skittish because of how many devs take money and run, or dont get big enough fast enough and run.

Reactions: Satimosxxx

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I dont think anyone has a problem waiting for a game this polished, its being left in the dark about it. His posts on patreon are sparse and i hear rumblings about his discord being killed. This community is skittish because of how many devs take money and run, or dont get big enough fast enough and run.
What money dude? If I was making something of this quality for 16 months I'd have pulled the plug and told people to F off long ago. The renders, the quality and writting are great. And all it got him is 110$.

Reactions: BC

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Tataro, I have supported him for months, and always delay.

Since the experience of Gumdrop (Dual Family), I can say that I have been burned by this kind of long delay, and lack of communication.

Its sad. Its the best mom in all VN.

Reactions: |UserName|

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I know but not enough people are supporting him. This is making 1600 a month https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-6-1-395games.42509/
This a 110
Wow, that's crazy. That's a bad looking game for sure that's making $1600/momth. But it's a catch 22: (1). Dev can't afford to keep making a game for which he makes only $110. (2) On the other hand people are reluctant to support a dev who doesn't update regularly and communicate with his followers.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes