Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey Balial42 did you happen to get that name from the movie Basket Case?
I know the film by name, but never seen it. With basket case my first thought is rather green day. :D Google says the movie is from 1982, which corresponds to my birthday year. Kinda funny. Maybe Balial is my evil (perverted) twin? ^_^ 42 is also a reference to "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy".

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Balial42 : dude , your profile picture is scary o_O Is she going to explode ?
Is it from a game or somewhere else ?
Special it is, though !

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Balial42 : dude , your profile picture is scary o_O Is she going to explode ?
Is it from a game or somewhere else ?
Special it is, though !
Just a hot (and pregnant) chick. Artist is IcarusIllustrations.
Here is a to his fallout set.

Reactions: patrickB

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
Message from the DEV:

Hello everyone,
The next post will be the 0.4 update. I'm hoping to get it out asap, if time permits by the end of this week, if not, hopefully mid-end of next. I will also be making some significant changes to the development process for future updates. Thanks for your patience.

ProMorning

If you read this, ProMorning, we all are looking forward to this new release. Just take the time you need. :)
Thanks for posting the news! ProMorning, if you're out there, just glad this game's still alive.

• Love
Reactions: TommyTuba

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
And you had to post it just after/bellow the guy who has her in his sig:FacePalm:
A clear provocation, good sir, a clear provocation!:BootyTime:
A clear provocation? Or I just clicked on this thread, scrolled to the bottom and posted my comment without reading any of the other posts? I didn't come here looking for other people's opinions, just to give mine, I feel like my comment is pretty clear on that.

Nice try on your provocation, however, ya got me.

Last edited:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I'm enjoying the game for the most part, but my god, why isn't the landlady romance optional? I feel :sick: whenever she's on screen. Thank god for auto clickers, I guess.
I respect your opinion, we all have different tastes but i'm pretty sure this is the first negative comment i see regarding Beverly.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I respect your opinion, we all have different tastes but i'm pretty sure this is the first negative comment i see regarding Beverly.
Yeah, I looked though some of the other comments after the first guy came at me for no reason and noticed that too, which fair enough, I'm fine being the only person on my hill lmao, as you said, everyone has their own tastes and I respect that. As I said in my recent review, I don't hate her cause she's not skinny, I hate her cause she's straight obese and I don't like that such an unhealthy lifestyle is being promoted.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
A clear provocation? Or I just clicked on this thread, scrolled to the bottom and posted my comment without reading any of the other posts? I didn't come here looking for other people's opinions, just to give mine, I feel like my comment is pretty clear on that.

Nice try on your provocation, however, ya got me.
I think he was just kidding...

Reactions: Abhai

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, I looked though some of the other comments after the first guy came at me for no reason and noticed that too, which fair enough, I'm fine being the only person on my hill lmao, as you said, everyone has their own tastes and I respect that. As I said in my recent review, I don't hate her cause she's not skinny, I hate her cause she's straight obese and I don't like that such an unhealthy lifestyle is being promoted.
I don't like her because she's fat, has stretch marks and moles, and is generally not attractive. But I'm sure she's a really nice person deep down. :) Of course, that's just my opinion.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Was supposed to be out by now based on the updates. Been 8 months. Supported him through all of it and I just ended my support.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes