indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Does anyone have any idea how the game title relates to the game?
I am not positive I am correct on this, but here is my guess: It is Fall (Autumn) as school is starting. The game somewhat is based on what is happening with the MC having to go to school, as well as other parts of his life.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I was kinda on the fence about downloading this, but I thought I'd bite the bullet and go for it. I think this has potential. With interesting characters, good looking chicks, and a seemingly in depth story. I think my main issue is the MC (which is not surprising to me at all), and the fact that there's no choices in how you respond to people. I'm not a big fan of Prisha talking to MC and him just taking it, but ig some people like that, so I won't say my feelings on it. The lack of choices isn't a deal breaker for me, but the illusion of choices is kind of an issue with me.

With that being said, I'm actually interested in what happens next in the stories of some of the women in the game, so good luck to the dev

Reactions: TommyTuba

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I was kinda on the fence about downloading this, but I thought I'd bite the bullet and go for it. I think this has potential. With interesting characters, good looking chicks, and a seemingly in depth story. I think my main issue is the MC (which is not surprising to me at all), and the fact that there's no choices in how you respond to people. I'm not a big fan of Prisha talking to MC and him just taking it, but ig some people like that, so I won't say my feelings on it. The lack of choices isn't a deal breaker for me, but the illusion of choices is kind of an issue with me.

With that being said, I'm actually interested in what happens next in the stories of some of the women in the game, so good luck to the dev
There's a lot more to it than I thought there would be going in. I expected a quick demo, but there's a fair amount of content, and a lot of it is hot. Its a well made game so far.

Reactions: TommyTuba

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This game is SUPER good! Lots of sexy girls and I love that the Mom is Very CHONKY! I'm not usually interested in Sandbox games, but this one is really good and the Renders are very clean. Great Job and I hope the next Update is Soon!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

Prisha is just your regular spoiled Brat that need someone to put her in her place. When MC face fucked her and came on her face she cooled way down and really enjoyed it.

scene_prisha_3 (53).jpg
scene_prisha_3 (69).jpg

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
just started the game yesterday and i have just finished it to its current version i really don't trust that AI though she is crazy but for new players buy the car as fast as you can as if you get caught outside on your bike at night you can get robbed which is both disturbing and hilarious highly recommend this game screenshot0012.png

qqwweee_123

Apr 29, 2019
I am not writing this fresh after finishing the game but I do remember having a very strong reaction after playing. So much so that this has been on my watch list for some time. That being said is there any idea when the next update is coming? Not trying to rush, take a full year if needed, just curious as I enjoyed what I did play and look forward to the next installment.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am not writing this fresh after finishing the game but I do remember having a very strong reaction after playing. So much so that this has been on my watch list for some time. That being said is there any idea when the next update is coming? Not trying to rush, take a full year if needed, just curious as I enjoyed what I did play and look forward to the next installment.
You have progress report/tabs on his patreon page.
Supposedly it is up-to-date, as his last post there was in January this year, I'd say, unless things change, the 0.4v/update hardly can be expected in next few months or so.
It is a shame, the game is/could be interesting, yet the developing process/speed, unless there weren't some unfortunate IRL drawbacks (aside from random/bonus renders being posted for a while), is a rather terrible - perhaps it goes side by side with the very "best" in that category (bbs, mc...).

Reactions: qqwweee_123

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
You have progress report/tabs on his patreon page.
Supposedly it is up-to-date, as his last post there was in January this year, I'd say, unless things change, the 0.4v/update hardly can be expected in next few months or so.
It is a shame, the game is/could be interesting, yet the developing process/speed, unless there weren't some unfortunate IRL drawbacks (aside from random/bonus renders being posted for a while), is a rather terrible - perhaps it goes side by side with the very "best" in that category (bbs, mc...).
i think the issues is the dev swore that it would be out months ago, its fine to say its coming soon but if he cant keep deadlines like that than just dont make them. say it will come out when its done

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Damn... it's taking a really long time between each updates, going on 8 months without an update :( if it weren't for that i would support this game for sure it's honestly one of my favorite game on this site.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Ok, I have to confess that I am disappointed. I was hoping (again) for a release this month, following what the creator let me hope.

No new updates too, on his Patreon, since beginning of the month (Jan 3rd).

I know that Marko works hard, and he have many jobs. As he said, the 0.2 to 0.3 update took 8 months, and the 0.4 update is even more bigger. So, I am sure it is soon, but not sure when. He was trying hard to get out the update before the end of this month, he told me at the beginning of January.

For now, I pause the pledge. I am pledging since a while, I know he will deliver, I am sure, but I will send him money when the update will arrive, sadly. I know that he want to change the pledges, because he is aware of the delays.

gokoku33

Dec 22, 2017
More than a year in development and dude is making only 102 dollars .. Unfortunately i think his updates won't last long , that may be kinda disappointing for ProMorning .. Considering the fact that game is damn good.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
More than a year in development and dude is making only 102 dollars .. Unfortunately i think his updates won't last long , that may be kinda disappointing for ProMorning .. Considering the fact that game is damn good.
The game is terrific so far. Maybe more people are "buying him a coffee" though? That's how I've been supporting devs, rather than joining Patreon, when I'm able.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone else has a problem with discord? The invite on Patreon doesn't work. I click it and it says invite expired. Can someone help me?

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone else has a problem with discord? The invite on Patreon doesn't work. I click it and it says invite expired. Can someone help me?
I don’t think the discord is working anymore... I joined it a little while ago but I can’t see it I think it has been deleted.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Message from the DEV:

Hello everyone,
The next post will be the 0.4 update. I'm hoping to get it out asap, if time permits by the end of this week, if not, hopefully mid-end of next. I will also be making some significant changes to the development process for future updates. Thanks for your patience.

ProMorning

If you read this, ProMorning, we all are looking forward to this new release. Just take the time you need. :)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Message from the DEV:

Hello everyone,
The next post will be the 0.4 update. I'm hoping to get it out asap, if time permits by the end of this week, if not, hopefully mid-end of next. I will also be making some significant changes to the development process for future updates. Thanks for your patience.

ProMorning

If you read this, ProMorning, we all are looking forward to this new release. Just take the time you need. :)
I second that. The last release was terrific. Hopefully, the next one is as well, but I don't want any dev to be rushed. Quality work can take time.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes