|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Oh yeah, the update was supposed to be out....in December, after in January, and now before the end of February.....yeah.....

Another Gumdrop.
The lack of communication is what really is disappointing to me, I wanted to support him on Patreon but the fact that he doesn’t communicate with the people supporting him just to let them know where he’s at with the update made me decide not to support, it’s a shame because I love this game but it’s going on 9 months with no updates.

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, I view it as a neutral thing. On the one hand, really doesn't suggest anything's coming fast. On the other hand, at least we're not paying for it.

Sigh.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Bad news, i guess.

Message from patreon today:

Thank you so much for your support this month!
You might have noticed you weren’t charged for ProMorning. Worry not, you are still an active patron!
ProMorning paused their creator page to ensure you wouldn’t be charged today. You can learn more about why creators pause their creator page here.
Have a great day!
Patreon

At least i didn't geht charged. ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
OK, I didn't know that. But also it would mean, that the next update which should had released a few weeks ago is still somewhere away from finished. Which is really sad, but I know that ProMorning wants to deliver a big present for all the ones who believe and love his works. Still got hope.

Reactions: |UserName|

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
it annoys me a little, why he can't tell us what's going on? for me it's okay, if he still need some time to finish the next update, but he should tell us atleast, what's going on.
I agree. This is starting to piss me off. I don't care if he says that he's having trouble with the game or that he doesn't want to make false promises like he's done in the past, he's still keeping us in the loop. If he did that then he wouldn't have fans and patrons with little faith and trust in him. Hell, he would probably be making more money just by doing that.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I lost faith, and confidence, 2 months ago. But it was already a while since I was asking myself about if I would be able to see an update.

So I have stop pledging him 2 months ago. One day or another, you have to stop being dumb, and just move on.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I am not agree with you.

He always done magnificent updates.

If we have an update, it will not be disappointing.
How can you say that when he's basically done 1 update to finish the first release and 1 update to advance the story and hasn't released anything for 9 months straight?

Now, I am not the type of person to complain about releases. I support all dev work, short and long updates whatever, it's the lack of accuracy in your post that I have a problem with :)

Reactions: Kermit79

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
How can you say that when he's basically done 1 update to finish the first release and 1 update to advance the story and hasn't released anything for 9 months straight?

Now, I am not the type of person to complain about releases. I support all dev work, short and long updates whatever, it's the lack of accuracy in your post that I have a problem with :)
Where do you see a lack of accurancy ?

I said that his updates was magnificent.
Do we have a scientific scale about magnificent accurancy ? I dont think so. It's something personal.

So, speaking about accurancy, we can say that he have done updates with enough content to not let you have blue balls. So, it's too magnificent.

Good evening

Reactions: patrickB

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
He has released 3 updates so far and they have all been amazing updates, i'm sure 0.4 will be as good as 0.3 was.
Sorry, but it can't be. If 0.4 has sex with Beverly it's milliontimes better than 0.3. If 0.4 not have enough content with Beverly it's still going to be good, but slightly worse than 0.3.

Reactions: Mrs Delington
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes