Dec 9, 2020
O M G I swear to god I was just thinking of this game this morning wondering if it would ever get an update, please be more Kate scenes!

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
One task confuses me...
Meet Kait-lynn behind the stairwell? What stairwell? The one to History that has no "behind" option?

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
One task confuses me...
Meet Kait-lynn behind the stairwell? What stairwell? The one to History that has no "behind" option?
she stand where clint would be if not there just leave and pass time an come back

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So, this game has 117 secret images, but uh, how do you earn them? I get you can go to word.exe and just click cheat unlock all secrets, that lets me see them, but uh, how are you meant to unlock them? Because I unlocked 0 the normal way before cheating them unlocked...

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
So, this game has 117 secret images, but uh, how do you earn them? I get you can go to word.exe and just click cheat unlock all secrets, that lets me see them, but uh, how are you meant to unlock them? Because I unlocked 0 the normal way before cheating them unlocked...
they are all over the map, it is easier to find them when its night time because they light up slightly

asdhero11

Apr 20, 2018
Im kinda stuck, Dont know or cant find " Austin " anywhere.. Looked every possible place, the characters tab only has 1 blank and thats the 2nd spot im assuming thats him, can anyone help? Ty

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
100 years later and still no new prisha content? :( great update, but this game needs more prisha to the max.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Im kinda stuck, Dont know or cant find " Austin " anywhere.. Looked every possible place, the characters tab only has 1 blank and thats the 2nd spot im assuming thats him, can anyone help? Ty
He's in the school's gym, not sure if every day or every time.

Reactions: asdhero11
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes