anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Is this all the characters with content so far or am i missing someone?

Maria
Prisha
Kim
Beverly
Kait-Lynn

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
From his Patreon:

Hello everyone,

After the simple update post yesterday, I wanted to follow up with a post to go over some things regarding the general state of the game. First, a changelog, not all-encompassing but should have most of the big changes listed:

MC's house gets an exterior
Secrets (pictures) have been added, some purchasable from Kevin and most scattered throughout the world
New cheats app in the computer, a couple cheats available
New "Homework" folder in the computer, where you can look at secrets you have discovered
A couple new scenes for Beverly, several for Kait-Lynn to round out the second part of her story
School has been given a facelift
Lowered chances of getting robbed when biking at night
New map button, lets you quickly go to the town map, and quickly return to your bedroom
Main Menus have been spruced up
Character screen has been revamped
A few conversations added for some characters
Character imagebuttons have been separated into their respective location screens, hopefully this makes loading locations a little quicker
The town map has been redone, now with a "compact" mode as well
Various other small changes

Also, old saves are not compatible unfortunately, time did not permit for me to make those changes as I had once hoped.
Speaking of time, I am sure some of you are wondering where I have been for the past year+. Suffice it to say there were major life changes for me (for many of you as well, I imagine) that changed my priorities and forced my focus elsewhere. When I first began development I did not have the responsibilities and commitments that I have now, and I was able to work freely. I was not brave enough to confront you all and so I kept putting the Patreon and everything else on the back-burner, until I finally managed to finish the remaining development of the update this year.

So then, what for the future? Unfortunately it pains me to say that development for Fall Fable can no longer continue. I have so many more stories and ideas kicking around in my head that I would like to see visualized in the game, but I do not have the time and energy to do them justice.
I have published the update 0.4 post to the public, and the links in the 'About' section of the public page as well. I will be unlaunching the Patreon page at the end of the month, so that everyone gets a chance to grab it before the links are gone from Patreon. I will keep the links up on the BuyMeACoffee platform for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for all your support over the years.

- ProMorning

Last edited:

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CptComa

Blkmamba19

Feb 29, 2020
From his Patreon:

Hello everyone,

After the simple update post yesterday, I wanted to follow up with a post to go over some things regarding the general state of the game. First, a changelog, not all-encompassing but should have most of the big changes listed:

Secrets (pictures) have been added, some purchasable from Kevin and most scattered throughout the world
New "Homework" folder in the computer, where you can look at secrets you have discovered
A couple new scenes for Beverly, several for Kait-Lynn to round out the second part of her story
New map button, lets you quickly go to the town map, and quickly return to your bedroom
Character imagebuttons have been separated into their respective location screens, hopefully this makes loading locations a little quicker

Also, old saves are not compatible unfortunately, time did not permit for me to make those changes as I had once hoped.
Speaking of time, I am sure some of you are wondering where I have been for the past year+. Suffice it to say there were major life changes for me (for many of you as well, I imagine) that changed my priorities and forced my focus elsewhere. When I first began development I did not have the responsibilities and commitments that I have now, and I was able to work freely. I was not brave enough to confront you all and so I kept putting the Patreon and everything else on the back-burner, until I finally managed to finish the remaining development of the update this year.

So then, what for the future? Unfortunately it pains me to say that development for Fall Fable can no longer continue. I have so many more stories and ideas kicking around in my head that I would like to see visualized in the game, but I do not have the time and energy to do them justice.
I have published the update 0.4 post to the public, and the links in the 'About' section of the public page as well. I will be unlaunching the Patreon page at the end of the month, so that everyone gets a chance to grab it before the links are gone from Patreon. I will keep the links up on the BuyMeACoffee platform for the foreseeable future.

- ProMorning
:cry:
Such a shame. After experiencing the joy of a update after so long and expecting a great comeback from abandonment, I learn such a hurtful truth.
View attachment giphy.webp

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
From his Patreon:

Hello everyone,

- ProMorning
Man ended it when he didn’t have to and no hope for it left. All at 40$ a month. Anyone able to ask him if he’d release models and game data so someone can continue the game?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
From his Patreon:

Hello everyone,

- ProMorning
FML, this is horrible news.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Not to sound like an asshole but I would've rather this game stayed dead instead. Now fans are gonna want more but won't get it. I had already moved on, then it randomly resurfaces, only to be abandoned again. It's hard to really get excited for games anymore knowing that things like this is always a possibility. Hopefully, it stays dead this time, because probably pass on some random picking this project up.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh those are sad news. Only found the game/VN yesterday and I really liked it immediately.
It's so well crafted with attention to details (the planes flying over the map or the change
if you enter and re-enter a room) and it got humour and the character models look nice
and the render quality is great and....I could go on and on. The dev(s) clearly got
talent and an eye for details so it's double sad². Anywho thanks and props to
the dev for their work that resulted in this little gem.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One day after update and abandoned, what the f is going on
are you fucking serious?!
View attachment 1693087
Seems like it's tagged [abandoned] again now.
This makes my decision whether or not to ignore it rather easy.
Yes, you saw that correctly. One or maybe two pages back is the final post on Patreon. The dev said they decided they wouldn't be able to keep this going anymore. The Abandoned label had been removed when the update was released, but then within the next day or two the dev said it wouldn't continue. So, it's abandoned again, and this time it's apparently permanently.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes