Hodedra

May 7, 2020
is there a way to save anywhere?
Technically you can make a new item and put the save script to activate when it's used, but why'd you want to do that? Savescumming chests?
Just edit your items and get 99 of those 2 luck bangles.

Areola

May 22, 2020
Guys, it's better keep girls virgin or not? There is some advantage or nothing change? :unsure:

Wisling

Apr 19, 2018
This is one of the best games i've tried on this site. I'd like more of the same. Can anyone point me a good RPGM game which is:
1 - Male protagonist
2 - Completed
3 - NOT NTR
4 - NOT NTR
5 - NOT NTR
6 - With a solid story and a rich a long gameplay like this one.

Also, i would appreciate it wouldn't be an NTR.

Thank you all.
Bunny Black series

One of the best out there.

Reactions: Darkstar_02

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Guys, it's better keep girls virgin or not? There is some advantage or nothing change? :unsure:
There's only 1 quest in the entire game that will need at least 1 of your girl being virgin, and it's an early game quest.
What you really need is to lower their shame and raise their lust so those succubus' strip attacks and tease attacks won't have an effect to them.

Reactions: Reluser

Areola

May 22, 2020
There's only 1 quest in the entire game that will need at least 1 of your girl being virgin, and it's an early game quest.
What you really need is to lower their shame and raise their lust so those succubus' strip attacks and tease attacks won't have an effect to them.
Perfect! Thank you! (y):D

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Going by the tags and character creation I assumed I'd be able to be a good or bad guy but what I've played of the tutorial is just a boring generic good guy intro. So before I go much further will I ever be able to actually be a bad guy or is it just generic hero mc the whole time?

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
Going by the tags and character creation I assumed I'd be able to be a good or bad guy but what I've played of the tutorial is just a boring generic good guy intro. So before I go much further will I ever be able to actually be a bad guy or is it just generic hero mc the whole time?
You can do bad things to main heroines but not much and in the end not much different than being good guy so yeah, mostly generic hero story.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes