sorrenrayeni

Jun 5, 2022
I’m having trouble finding the last girl for the orgy scene. I have the shop, gallery, love room, and the trainer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I have the feeling that the game just does no save, i always have to start from zero (i still hvae no boss character defeated...). Can someone tell me at which points the game do the autosave?

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
I have the feeling that the game just does no save, i always have to start from zero (i still hvae no boss character defeated...). Can someone tell me at which points the game do the autosave?
The game should save whenever a run ends following a return to the hub area.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
The game should save whenever a run ends following a return to the hub area.
Thank you for that information. And can i somehow controll when to go to the hub area? I only see the option to continue or to quit the game after i were defeated. Sorry for stupid questions :)

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Thank you for that information. And can i somehow controll when to go to the hub area? I only see the option to continue or to quit the game after i were defeated. Sorry for stupid questions :)
You can press A when pausing to give up and return I think.

Reactions: SurverX

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I made a cheat engine table and incorporated Xtoy with the game.
Script :
How do you use the cheat engine, I did put the file within it, in the game's directory.

EDIT: Already beat the whole game on Easy with everything unlocked, I remember why I didn't care for this game though.

Last edited:

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
How do you use the cheat engine, I did put the file within it, in the game's directory.

EDIT: Already beat the whole game on Easy with everything unlocked, I remember why I didn't care for this game though.
You need the program "cheat engine" to manipulate the game's values in memory directly

Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
You need the program "cheat engine" to manipulate the game's values in memory directly
It's easier to use than it sounds. So long as you already have a Cheat Table from the internet (for example, for this game, mine from my blog post ), you can figure out relatively fast which values to modify and how.

Reactions: fdjghjk

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all scenes in the Love Room without finding the girls?
Yea, use the Full Save file from my Blog Post:
It's easier to use than it sounds. So long as you already have a Cheat Table from the internet (for example, for this game, mine from my blog post ), you can figure out relatively fast which values to modify and how.

Reactions: xboxgorgo18

Barabosh

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
So far the best game by Toffi. We need more women turning out to be weiner users

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Fallen Angel Marrielle With Stroker(Handy) or Vibrator device

in this link you can download a mod version of the game that can me played using a handy, launch, kiroo, others stroker devices or a vibrator
Instructions are a bit vague as it says input handy key...yet I'm unsure of this step for using the launcher

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I was just going through the posts on this thread and I'm surprised that no one asked how do you actually trigger Marielle to masturbate given that there's gallery animations for that and it didn't give any sort of pointers in the tutorial..

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I was just going through the posts on this thread and I'm surprised that no one asked how do you actually trigger Marielle to masturbate given that there's gallery animations for that and it didn't give any sort of pointers in the tutorial..
You need lotion and then just hold down then press C (sprint)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've merged these together: Mega

Seems like it gets stuck when you're defeated but don't enter a sex scene (just knocked down) though.
What would you be using as your "handy key" as with the merging after exiting sex scene the pleasure and pain doesn't go back to empty meters as the invincibility mod did as a standalone feature.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes