imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
What happens if it gets hacked and begins stroking uncontrollably?
Then you hang on for the ride ;)

Really though, I’m not sure if you’re actually serious or joking… the device only allows for 1 connection at a time and you can do it via local Bluetooth or prvt access key. Not really a concern worth having plus you could simply just unplug it…

The Handy stroker mod though makes this game top tier! Good stuff, need more games to have these types of mods or integrations.

Erabus

Jun 24, 2017
Fallen Angel Invincibility Mod
Fallen Angel Marrielle With Stroker(Handy) or Vibrator device

in this link you can download a mod version of the game that can me played using a handy, launch, kiroo, others stroker devices or a vibrator
I've merged these together:

Seems like it gets stuck when you're defeated but don't enter a sex scene (just knocked down) though.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Can I cheat coins using cheat engine? If yes, what's the adress?
One more notch on the belt, I made a Review for this game, as well! Also coupled in it with the Full Save for the game, and even a Cheat Table! For anybody that wants to check it out:

As always, glad to see any comments or feedback on it, on there or even here, I'm around to see it :)
Hope this helps you (it's a dedicated cheat table, hooks itself to the game, and already has the pointers set for the money, lotions and stones)

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Knock the final boss down for the third and final time and instead of going for the fuck, hurl yourself off the edge. Rather than hardlock the game, it teleports you to the top of the screen without resetting your vertical velocity, allowing you to fall endlessly and rapidly gain speed, eventually falling so fast she looks like an illusion.

Do this for long enough and Marielle will say "y u do this" Just thought that was worth mentioning, although given how easily amused I am, that may not amount to much.

Last edited:

Madmaxd

Apr 20, 2019
I am playing on a windows and I can’t seem to be able to Pause, can’t find what button it is – don’t worry, I’ve tried all of them. Can someone and this is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever said please tell me how to pause the game.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I am playing on a windows and I can’t seem to be able to Pause, can’t find what button it is – don’t worry, I’ve tried all of them. Can someone and this is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever said please tell me how to pause the game.
It's alright m8, press "Esc" key for Pause screen. There are games like this that have Esc as the only option for the Pause screen (in this one, not much you can dofrom the pause screen apart from Giving Up the current Run)

futa4you

Dec 25, 2019
I'm on 143/158 fck scene but i can't get the last ones. What do I need to do?
The last ones are in everyfloor, after the "Cherub Revers". Any suggetion?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Doubtful. You're just so awful it seems like other people are supremely skilled. Do yourself a favor and only play VNs from now on.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Talk to the statue (I think, it might be an NPC) and it'll give the option to add more mods to the levels. Those make the game easier. Also try to avoid melee combat. Most bosses have patterns, try to learn them to some degree and you can win. After each boss, you'll unlock a new area which you can jump to in the level select area that is the first area when starting another run. Use this to your advantage along with items. If all else fails, use Cheat Engine. Never feel bad about lowering the difficulty or cheating in single player games. Life is already difficult.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes