Oct 11, 2018
WHY did the dev remove cheats ?
I think he said that they were only there for the demos since it was a pain for people to keep completely starting over from scratch on each new demo. He did say that he would be removing them on the launch of the full game though.

There should be a cheat table in this thread that you could use with Cheat Engine. So there's that at least.

Nov 30, 2019
I think he said that they were only there for the demos since it was a pain for people to keep completely starting over from scratch on each new demo. He did say that he would be removing them on the launch of the full game though.

There should be a cheat table in this thread that you could use with Cheat Engine. So there's that at least.
where is the cheat engine i feel i kinda need it

raylifes

Jan 3, 2017
I think I'm a bit late but whatever... Here is mine for v1.12.
I used CE 7.0
I dunno why but the displayed controls on the program always get messed up so here are the right ones :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It worked fine for me but I can't say that it will for u 2 so if it dont works then sorry for making u loosing your time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man!
I suck at this game and this trainer worked like a charm.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
can anyone share save ? i can't unlock full gallery no matter how many times i beat game
While in Basement, press the following key:

"1": Open Shop
"2": Open Gallery
"3": Open Love-room
"4": Open Dojo
"5": Gain 1000 Coins
"6": Unlock all Special Moves
"7": Unlock all Bosses in the Dojo
"8": Unlock all Animations in the Gallery
"9": Unlock Gate to last Area

Reactions: vuvusu

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Didn't Toffi remove those cheats once the final version went out? I thought he only planned to have them in for the earlier debug builds.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Didn't Toffi remove those cheats once the final version went out? I thought he only planned to have them in for the earlier debug builds.
I honestly don't know, I have them pasted in a .txt, probably from an old version, haven't played the game in quite a while, didn't even know it was finished

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
can anyone share save ? i can't unlock full gallery no matter how many times i beat game
Do you have at least every monster unlocked or encountered? I know I had a hard time getting everything because I had a footjob scene, that wouldn't actually unlock in "footjob only mode". So, I ended up just doing regular mode and re-encountering the same enemy until the scene was triggered randomly.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Do you have at least every monster unlocked or encountered? I know I had a hard time getting everything because I had a footjob scene, that wouldn't actually unlock in "footjob only mode". So, I ended up just doing regular mode and re-encountering the same enemy until the scene was triggered randomly.
holy hell i did need to buy foot fetish to complete gallery.

thanks M8

Reactions: Dixen Chix

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
in my case i had to disable all the footjob content to unlock those scenes

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Pretty fun, would recommend. I found the separation of human and monster girls a bit arbitrary. The bosses were enjoyable, but I felt like the supporting npcs were a bit milque toast. While it's cliche using defeated bosses as later npcs could have added some depth and tied to the overarching plot of the dungeon corrupting people.

Reactions: ZX7H
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes