DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
For the last time I made it quickly with CE and said that IT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE and if anyone read my post properly I also wrote in a spoiler how to proceed for having a working trainer by making it by yourself so its not a virus but if u guys don't know how to read and also understand, its fine, I'll keep my tips for myself next time for not being spammed by "its a virus" notifications and thanks for answering back now I know that it works only for me.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
For the last time I made it quickly with CE and said that IT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE and if anyone read my post properly I also wrote in a spoiler how to proceed for having a working trainer by making it by yourself so its not a virus but if u guys don't know how to read and also understand, its fine, I'll keep my tips for myself next time for not being spammed by "its a virus" notifications and thanks for answering back now I know that it works only for me.
Props dude, thanks for being nice enough to provide pointers for those who know how to use them. There are always gonna be people who want their applesauce pre-chewed best to do is just ignore them, you've done everyone else a service.

Reactions: DarkLabs02
Jun 27, 2019
Hey, no problem man, sorry I was being too jumpy earlier, I'm still new to this. I appreciate the instructions for creating a CE table, I can go try it out and see if I have some luck with it. I remember trying to find the values myself before, but I got stuck with how the game seems to change them on level transitions, and just getting stumped on using pointers, which are beyond my level of understanding. Anyways, keep doing what you're doing, and don't let pre-chewed applesauce heads like me get you down!

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019
Alright, I finally got around to going through the guide. And it worked! (y)

For anyone wondering what to do, most of it is can be understood by just following the guide (posted on the previous page by DarkLabs02) as it covers the fundamentals. I also recommend reading as it provides an explanation on using pointer scans, which is necessary since the pain and pleasure bars both use 6 pointers (meaning the address for them will change each time you restart the game). Once you get down to just 6 pointers, double-click one to add it to the address list, then "save as" to use it as a Cheat Engine Table for later.

Also, side note: the pain and pleasure bar doesn't use a percentage value (0-100) like it seems it would, so you have to find it by searching for "increased/decreased value" and not a range or specific one.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Alright, I finally got around to going through the guide. And it worked! (y)

For anyone wondering what to do, most of it is can be understood by just following the guide (posted on the previous page by DarkLabs02) as it covers the fundamentals. I also recommend reading as it provides an explanation on using pointer scans, which is necessary since the pain and pleasure bars both use 6 pointers (meaning the address for them will change each time you restart the game). Once you get down to just 6 pointers, double-click one to add it to the address list, then "save as" to use it as a Cheat Engine Table for later.

Also, side note: the pain and pleasure bar doesn't use a percentage value (0-100) like it seems it would, so you have to find it by searching for "increased/decreased value" and not a range or specific one.
You're welcome and also thanks for the link to the guide

Jun 27, 2019
There's a cheat to unlock the footjob animations from the beginning?
You could download a 100% progress mod (there are a few posted here) then talk to the lady on the left of the counter to restrict all animations to footjobs. If you mean starting the game at the very beginning but with the footjob control options unlocked you could try manually editing your save file at "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Fallen_Angel".

Sharko666

Jan 14, 2020
You could download a 100% progress mod (there are a few posted here) then talk to the lady on the left of the counter to restrict all animations to footjobs. If you mean starting the game at the very beginning but with the footjob control options unlocked you could try manually editing your save file at "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Fallen_Angel".
thanks for the tip. any ideas to which strings edit in the file? I use notepad++

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a while before all the updates what floor do you find the shop girl on? I'm trying to speedrun this to the tippy TOP!

EDIT: I found her she's in the first 4 floors of the dungeon. Just had to search the whole map

Last edited:

Psycowz

Jun 21, 2018
Could it be possible to get a save of the end ? I want to get the feet thing unlock again without doing the entire game again please.

Racelgard

Nov 27, 2017
Does someone Knows how the fuck do I get the Extra scene from the Geisha girl and the other one with Tonfas?, I checked the full save archive and I only need those 2, but I kinda wana get those myself but no matter how many times they got me they repeat just the normal scenes.

Jul 26, 2020
I respect Toffi so much, following his work for a long time especially his wordpress site. He said once this game is over he gonna give us PoTR 2 and he's doing it. Wish creators keep their words like Toffi. Instead, they get good patreon numbers and don't even finish their original projects let alone start new ones.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Does someone Knows how the fuck do I get the Extra scene from the Geisha girl and the other one with Tonfas?, I checked the full save archive and I only need those 2, but I kinda wana get those myself but no matter how many times they got me they repeat just the normal scenes.

I suggest unlocking 'footjobs only' mode and turning that on right before you go into the floors. It's kind of the only way to do it. If you already have the footjob scene with them, like I did when I was searching, turn it on 'random scenes' and just spam getting caught by them until the new animation triggers.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes