kyrechen

Jun 19, 2017
Second phase boss shrinks and becomes the same size as Marielle in armour.
Scenes contain:
Cowgirl variation
Double footjob
Piledriver
Floating 69
Floating doggy
Double handjob

Last edited:

Metarux

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone had some tricks to defeat Final boss plz ?
Her attack hitbox is way too big,and Marielle dashing speed is suck,can't even escape attack in the first place

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
I posted a trick a week or so ago. You do not need to dash fast, just have good timing. Keep at it. You will eventually get it down.

Metarux

Aug 23, 2018
I was having some time playing with Cheat Engine and found out that address 30ECCA04 is the pleasure bar,is there anyway to keep the address value stable ?

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Do you mean boss in first phase when she is giant? Run to a corner, duck, charge uppercut. If you are lucky, you can get her to get stuck in her charging grab. It can't hit you if you are ducking. You just have try and position yourself so she'll run past you while you are duck-charging. If she stops on you, you can expect to get grabbed unless you are super fast and run/jump away. You have brief invincibility during uppercut so try and uppercut through her as she is running past you, then duck again. If you can get the timing down, it's super easy, especially if you have all the upgrades at this point.

If you space properly, you can get her to run at you and stop behind you instead of on you. If you run TOO far away, she may leap at you. Run away if she stops on you. But once you figure out the spacing, just keep revving up those uppercut.

Metarux

Aug 23, 2018
Many thanks for helping me,I'm kinda bad at platformer game but finally defeat her
Anyway,If someone who are just stuck there but tired of playing again and again, you can use cheat engine
The Health bar and lust bar are changed everytime you died,so instead,change the attack address to 1231231230(random number lmao) and you get one hit kill anything
Attack address is 30EC0CD0 and 30EC0CD4

Metarux

Aug 23, 2018

all scene (sorry ,i suck at recording video)

Reactions: firewing02

Metarux

Aug 23, 2018
And something more to say the Archangel aka final boss has the same skill to The Skiver in Megaman X5 and even easier than 1sr phase

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
NP she seemed really unfair at first until I figured out the uppercut cheese. And yeah the addresses are different every time you respawn and I think even advance a floor. The user 156_163_146_167 was trying to help me over PM with using the addresses to finding pointers because the addresses are dynamic but the pointers are static but I'm dumb and I haven't watched the tutorials yet so I never figured it out yet.

Also personally, kink wise I was disappointed with the second form, I was really hoping for it to continue all the wrestling moves before the H-loop but I'm very much into Ryona especially with wrestling moves. I was disappointed she shrank instead of it continuing the size difference thing. Gameplay wise I think the fight is very good though. I guess I will just have to try and find the address in Cheat Engine that determines how many times she loops through wrestling moves before it turns into the lewd loop and increase it to ridiculous amounts.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Finished the game and as frustrating as it can get (Final Boss first phase and enemy hit boxes), really fun.

Took a few hours to 100% complete due to needed to game over every enemy type except the tentacles.

That said; it seems as though boosting your power is the way to go and resistances are secondary, this becomes even more prevalent once you get Holy Bolt, which is probably the most used move I have (I used the drop kick once and shrugged and the Angel uppercut was...okay.)

Strength and Faster Shots is probably the most useful buffs to get in the game since Holy Bolt is so strong

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay.. one important question here.. do I actually have to go to the caves, then to the robot level and then the cathedral to get to the last boss fight.. everytime I die? because if so I'm pretty triggered right now.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Okay.. one important question here.. do I actually have to go to the caves, then to the robot level and then the cathedral to get to the last boss fight.. everytime I die? because if so I'm pretty triggered right now.
After you get there the first time, there are multiple shortcuts to different areas. You can get to the Cathedral from the Graveyard through a shortcut in the Caves.

firewing02

Mar 9, 2018

all scene (sorry ,i suck at recording video)
hey do you have the game play of the story? since eveni you get the final save you still cannot watch the whole story

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes