Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
How do you guy enable the footjob mode,I can't find any menu related to it
Its in the same menu as the chaos mode, at the front desk only after viewing the orgy event. (Open the save with a text editor, the should be a value with a name like orgy event or something. Set it from 0 to 1.)

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
How do I best the Genie Boss everytime I try to jump and attack she grabs me midair?
I finished the boss but I was wondering if there is a secret passage to skip over it like for the first boss or do I have to go through it again

Jul 30, 2017
can anyone tell me how to find letter quest for anna mission?
It's in a treasure chest in the industrial/machine zone. To get there you need the uppercut ability, I can't remember from which boss that is anymore (probably either the graveyard boss or the oni twins). An easy way to access the machine zone is to go to the first zone, and then use your double jump to reach the shortcut to the cave entrance (there should always be one in the first level of the first zone). There, you should find a wooden destructible ceiling to use your uppercut on, which leads to a metal ladder. Climb it to reach the machine zone. Hope that helped, I only just found out how to get there myself.

Katamoon

Aug 11, 2020
The game is a side-scrolling, fighting platformer. I have put in a few moments to test things out, and the difficulty is high. Development pace seems pretty quick, and accessing the RAR file requires a password. Right now v05's pass works for all v05 versions, I uploaded v05b.
What is the password

monster055

May 5, 2019
It's in a treasure chest in the industrial/machine zone. To get there you need the uppercut ability, I can't remember from which boss that is anymore (probably either the graveyard boss or the oni twins). An easy way to access the machine zone is to go to the first zone, and then use your double jump to reach the shortcut to the cave entrance (there should always be one in the first level of the first zone). There, you should find a wooden destructible ceiling to use your uppercut on, which leads to a metal ladder. Climb it to reach the machine zone. Hope that helped, I only just found out how to get there myself.
tnks found it

Reactions: thenatedog7

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Bahamut Fabulous Highly unlikely to be the problem, but are you running a 32-bit OS? That message looks like your version of Windows is literally unable to run the game rather than "simply" finding it suspicious and preventing it from running. If not, try the "starter pack" of troubleshooting:

1. Try running the game as admin;
2. Try running it from a short-name path (e.g. "D:/Games/FallenAngel" instead of "C:/something/people/do/just/because/it/can/break/things/Marielle") that does not reside in system folders (e.g. Program Files or Desktop);
3. Go to executable's Properties and change Compatibility to an earlier version of Windows, like Win7 or Win8.

Last edited:

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Bahamut Fabulous Highly unlikely to be the problem, but are you running a 32-bit OS? That message looks like your version of Windows is literally unable to run the game rather than "simply" finding it suspicious and preventing it from running. If not, try the "starter pack" of troubleshooting:

1. Try running the game as admin;
2. Try running it from a short-name path (e.g. "D:/Games/FallenAngel" instead of "C:/something/people/do/just/because/it/can/break/things/Marielle") that does not reside in system folders (e.g. Program Files or Desktop);
3. Go to executable's Properties and change Compatibility to an earlier version of Windows, like Win7 or Win8.
No I am running 64-bit. I tried to troubleshoot it earlier but nothing worked. What do I have to have to run the game (i.e 32 or 64 bit, Windows 10 or earlier).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Bahamut Fabulous Flying blind here since I have never ever run into that particular error message with any software myself, game or not. Sounds like you have enough "to run the game": Win10 x64 (same as me, and the game runs fine here). Beyond that, I suspect it to be a system security/permissions issue, maybe someone else can be of more help. This is where I would start fiddling with system security settings...assuming "running this one game" is worth the risk AND effort involved, to begin with.

Summary: Confused. No ideas. Sorry.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes