Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Bahamut Fabulous Flying blind here since I have never ever run into that particular error message with any software myself, game or not. Sounds like you have enough "to run the game": Win10 x64 (same as me, and the game runs fine here). Beyond that, I suspect it to be a system security/permissions issue, maybe someone else can be of more help. This is where I would start fiddling with system security settings...assuming "running this one game" is worth the risk AND effort involved, to begin with.

Summary: Confused. No ideas. Sorry.
Ok. Thank you for the help

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm certain it's changed in the course of 2 years, but it used to be in the main post, not sure when it was removed, :unsure:
That's because the password is redundant since download links in the OP are required to not have any passwords in the first place.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I know there are cheats included.
But has anyone discoverd any cheat engine codes for this? I'm trying to do things like disable lust or pain gain or start with all upgrades. It's one of those games where there's a gallery, but you still don't get all the possible animations in the gallery (like the post sex effects of some of the monsters or other boss transitions).

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
My save has chaosmode unlocked and most of the enemy files. I used the cheats to unlock most of it. I also have a different keyconfig so you might have to change that to your liking.

EDIT: Add instructions for save.
the save goes in: C:\Users\*NAME*\AppData\Local\Fallen_Angel
Replace the file in that folder with the new save. If the folder doesn't exist, run the game until you get into the basement and it should create the save.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
But has anyone discoverd any cheat engine codes for this?
Don't know if you still need assistance, but I have found the addresses for pain and pleasure in the past. I try not to put too much effort into it nowadays until the full release, though.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Don't know if you still need assistance, but I have found the addresses for pain and pleasure in the past. I try not to put too much effort into it nowadays until the full release, though.
Tried to PM you about this but can't. Yeah I would definitely like to find those. I'm still really new with CE (I have 6.7) and AFAIK, it's normal that addresses arent static and find them is possibly different each time, but I would really enjoy being able to freeze those values.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
is there a way to cheat in the skills, that final boss in first phase is very rough
You can do it the long way with lots of buffs or cheese it with one strength buff from the statue and staying just far enough for the boss to chase you. Jump over her and you can get like three kicks and a fire ball in. Repeat that strategy and the second phase is pretty easy. You might want to take some lotion in case you mess up, but it will become irrelevant after four or so grabs.

Reactions: omg05

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone seen the scenes for Phase 2 of the final boss or have footage of them?
Toffi did say that in the next and final update he will release the gallery scenes and epilogue to wrap up this game so unless you fight the second phase only then will you be able to see them iirc.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes